Paulo Dybala (93 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
If we sell him. I am done with this club as long as Marotta is here.

If fucking Liverpool can keep Coutinho and fucking Toring can keep Belotti, don't give me that shit about player will.

Danijel

Sep 12, 2017
It might come as a surprise but the average you have in 20 years is likely to be lower than one of over 2 years.
lol such a typical Marc post
That's why I wrote "so far". Learn how to read, guys.

- - - Updated - - -

you guys used to be my favorite, now you write tons of crap each day (maybe not you, but your colleagues). only good thing nowadays is the forum
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta admits “if Paulo Dybala wants to leave, it’ll be impossible to keep him.”

:touched:
Florentino Perez coming in with an offer of 250 mil. €. :klin:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just put a 500M clause or something and if someone wants him and he wants out he can leave.. for that fee...
If a player wants out we cant hold him - Meanwhile Liverpool hold Coutinho Torino hold Belloti and PSG managed to hold Verratti but we are Juventus so we cant.. We just have to smile and wave..

Danijel

Sep 12, 2017
That's actually a pretty good record for Ale.
I agree, considering he was not a typical striker. Also have to consider his injury problems, his mental problems, coaches, players around him and so on...

Imo, not a pretty good record but a great record.

- - - Updated - - -

Just put a 500M clause or something and if someone wants him and he wants out he can leave.. for that fee...
If a player wants out we cant hold him - Meanwhile Liverpool hold Coutinho Torino hold Belloti and PSG managed to hold Verratti but we are Juventus so we cant.. We just have to smile and wave..
With 500M you can buy a whole new team.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course.

We are pathetic.
You guys are not pathetic. But you have a greedy general director.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not a good mentality, bro.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

If fucking Liverpool can keep Coutinho and fucking Toring can keep Belotti, don't give me that shit about player will.
For how long though? It's just delaying the inevitable.

Also, Belotti has said nothing about wanting to leave.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
For how long though? It's just delaying the inevitable.

Also, Belotti has said nothing about wanting to leave.
Dybala contracts run till 2022 iirc ? you can keep him till 2020 and still sell him for tons of money.
Even if next summer he comes out and says he wants to leave, don't sell him and he make him respect his contract. He will still play, he will still be ready come start of the season. How many players wants to leave and ends up staying in their teams don't perform the next season, not many i'am sure. They are still professional players that wants to play, be called to their national teams especially when they are young, in their prime. You know very well that all the high profile we sold were by mutual decision, maybe they wanted to leave but we were very motivated to sell them too. None of them would've complained, refused to play, underperformed if we decided to keep them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 88)