Paulo Dybala (254 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Its a remix to the game of thrones season 6 finale music I believe. You can search it up online, I believe it's called light of the seven.

- - - Updated - - -

Its a remix to the game of thrones season 6 finale music I believe. You can search it up online, I believe it's called light of the seven.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Hm, what did you say?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He's on some next level shit at the moment. Every single one of his goals yesterday was beautiful, he's a real joy when he's in this sort of mood. Absolutely toying with Serie A at the moment, now lets hope he repeats these performances in Europe this season.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He's on some next level shit at the moment. Every single one of his goals yesterday was beautiful, he's a real joy when he's in this sort of mood. Absolutely toying with Serie A at the moment, now lets hope he repeats these performances in Europe this season.
We gon get paid next summer going into the WC :beppe:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 242)