Paulo Dybala (75 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Potentially the most important player to this club only second to ADP. No player has been able to single handedly keep us in and win it, nobody comes close. Our only mission in life should be make this kid happy and keep him period. Fawking unreal. This kid should have Pogba hype x2

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We need to improve our performances. Dybala is right to comment about it.

I dont like how we are playing. We are winning yay. But this team can give much more.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
We need to improve our performances. Dybala is right to comment about it.

I dont like how we are playing. We are winning yay. But this team can give much more.
The amount of space and chances given to Dybala this season has been pathetic. Our midfield really needs to start doing its job better

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Potentially the most important player to this club only second to ADP. No player has been able to single handedly keep us in and win it, nobody comes close. Our only mission in life should be make this kid happy and keep him period. Fawking unreal. This kid should have Pogba hype x2
wat

He's great, but....this some BS

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I want him to be here for 20 years. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

I want him to win 2 WC (make argentina forget about messi and maradonna), 3 Copa america , 7 UCL, 11 Scudetto, 5 copa italia, 3 ballon d'or.
Only 7 CL? Only 11 scudetti? Only 3 Ballon D'Or? Only 5 Coppa?

Fake fan. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

wat

He's great, but....this some BS

Platini, Baggio, Sivori, Boniperti, Nedved, Trez were all scrubs. Didn't you know? And that's just the attackers. We've had quite a few pretty mediocre mids and defenders too.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Only 7 CL? Only 11 scudetti? Only 3 Ballon D'Or? Only 5 Coppa?

Fake fan. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Platini, Baggio, Sivori, Boniperti, Nedved, Trez were all scrubs. Didn't you know? And that's just the attackers. We've had quite a few pretty mediocre mids and defenders too.
I tried to be realistic. :sad:

It's not like Juventus wins every title every year. :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)