• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
chrome_4r7gPA71kq.png

I want to miss him but...

- - - Updated - - -

It's truly a shame his body could not sustain the rigors of the sport.

I have zero doubt he'd be a top 10 player in the world and a legend. His body just failed him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
chrome_4r7gPA71kq.png

- - - Updated - - -

I have zero doubt he'd be a top 10 player in the world and a legend. His body just failed him.
i want to miss you, but i prefer if you miss games instead lol

- - - Updated - - -

chrome_4r7gPA71kq.png

- - - Updated - - -

i want to miss him too bro, but i prefer if you miss games instead lol

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
It's always stupid to kicked him out considering how shitty the midfield is, no one link up the play like he did.
Di Maria may be a better player but he's a winger. Ok there was talk using 4-3-3 as the main formation but again it's stupid that we revert back to 3-5-2 that suited Dybala more :lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he has more goals than the main CF we brought in to score goals instead of him. and is more fit. u haters never realized how good and important he was for us.

dybala stats: 16 appearances 10 goals and 3 assists.

blahovic stats: 15 appearances 7 goals 2 assists.

but wait aside from his goals he was also play maker. but replaced his "high" salary with pogba who is way better and lesss injured. here is proof:

pogba stats : 0 games played and 0 assists and 0 goals. oh wait...

but yeah keep telling your selves that dybala being injured is a problem and his salary is a problem while you watch 70m blahovic miss the rest of the season, di maria play once every 5 matches and pogba dab his way to his pay cheque u hustini believers

- - - Updated - - -

chrome_4r7gPA71kq.png

- - - Updated - - -

and even with injuries he is more useful as a player than vlahovic di maria and pogba combined. was a mistake letting him go

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Keep in mind that Dybala probably wouldn’t have as good of stats because of Allegri.
very possible. he fits perfectly into a 3-5-2 we use now though, and he is fitter even with his injuries than any of vlahovic, pogba or di maria. and has more goals + assists combined than any of vlahovic, milik, di maria, pogba, kean, kostic

all of those except pogba have played regulary this sason and none of had the impact of dybala so far. the club should have never let him go because the replacements were never good enough. doesn't matter how much he wanted or his injury "proness" because he has proven to be more valuable than the expensive replacements

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he has more goals than the main CF we brought in to score goals instead of him. and is more fit. u haters never realized how good and important he was for us.

dybala stats: 16 appearances 10 goals and 3 assists.

blahovic stats: 15 appearances 7 goals 2 assists.

but wait aside from his goals he was also play maker. but replaced his "high" salary with pogba who is way better and lesss injured. here is proof:

pogba stats : 0 games played and 0 assists and 0 goals. oh wait...

but yeah keep telling your selves that dybala being injured is a problem and his salary is a problem while you watch 70m blahovic miss the rest of the season, di maria play once every 5 matches and pogba dab his way to his pay cheque u hustini believers

- - - Updated - - -

and even with injuries he is more useful as a player than vlahovic di maria and pogba combined. was a mistake letting him go
from calling him dyblol and promoting the purchase of icardi for 100+m to defending dybala like a true fangirl. what an amazing journey.

icardi has scored 97 goals+ 21 assits (118 influence moments totals) in last 145 league matches for inter. he scored 29 goals last season, and 24 year before.

he absolutely is worth 100+ million. if he is this good playing for a terrible team like inter, he would score 40+ goals in juve. we should be getting him even if dyblol stays.

you don;t have to like him, but he is a world class striker

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
It was rumoured that we were going to play winger formations and he doesnt fit that, few months past and we are back to playing with two strikers. In this case releasing him doesnt make any sense i agree.
Also look how it backfires us, now Vlahovic and Di Maria are the injury prone guys and Dybala plays games. damn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)