Paulo Dybala (322 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Being a Messi/Ronaldo fanboi is one thing, but Sucking off Dybala for being a non factor in the argie shirt is just lol.
Dybala had good statistics at Juventus. It is what it is. I can see why we grew frustrated with his injuries, but the man performed. Saying that he didn't, as some do, is just inaccurate.

As for his role during the World Cup. I agree it may not have been the biggest one. But I like the guy. And he did score a penalty they needed to win the World Cup. So yes, I'm happy for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dybala had good statistics at Juventus. It is what it is. I can see why we grew frustrated with his injuries, but the man performed. Saying that he didn't, as some do, is just inaccurate.

As for his role during the World Cup. I agree it may not have been the biggest one. But I like the guy. And he did score a penalty they needed to win the World Cup. So yes, I'm happy for him.
Not sure many disagree with the stats...it was his durability issues that led to his critics becoming more vocal. Can't perform any longer when you are never healthy. Either his body wasn't meant to sustain itself at this level as he aged or he didn't know how to take care of himself when recovering (our medics obviously suck too). As our team weakened, it became clear he isn't the type of player that can carry a team without everything in place.

Good for him for getting a WC trophy for his record - thank god he isn't here anymore.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well that makes ADP non factor too when Italy win the WC
Not really. Del Piero played in several games that World Cup. The most iconic moment, at least in Italy, is his goal against Germany and the commentary of Caressa. Start a phrase with "Arriva il pallone..." in Italy and pretty much anyone can cite the entire lead up to the goal.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Not really. Del Piero played in several games that World Cup. The most iconic moment, at least in Italy, is his goal against Germany and the commentary of Caressa. Start a phrase with "Arriva il pallone..." in Italy and pretty much anyone can cite the entire lead up to the goal.
Nah I'm just teasing with that logic. Both Dybala and ADP had small role for their country but they proved to be decisive. Had Dybala failed to convert his PK, he will be remembered as a failure which make a him a factor although a bad one.
Taking a PK in high pressure game like WC final is never easy. Just look at Baggio or Trez, both were Juve players that choked

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats. You win dumbest post in entire bread. :delpiero:
I went along with his dumb logic btw

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nah I'm just teasing with that logic. Both Dybala and ADP had small role for their country but they proved to be decisive. Had Dybala failed to convert his PK, he will be remembered as a failure which make a him a factor although a bad one.
Taking a PK in high pressure game like WC final is never easy. Just look at Baggio or Trez, both were Juve players that choked

- - - Updated - - -

I went along with his dumb logic btw
No, you made shit up. One played less than 20 minutes in the entire tournament and did nothing outside scoring penalty kick. The other played close to 200 minutes, scored the goal that sealed the semifinal win against Germany. As well as scoring his penalty in the final.

Apples to oranges.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
No, you made shit up. One played less than 20 minutes in the entire tournament and did nothing outside scoring penalty kick. The other played close to 200 minutes, scored the goal that sealed the semifinal win against Germany. As well as scoring his penalty in the final.

Apples to oranges.
Well doesn't that make Dybala better? Imagine not playing for almost entire tournament and suddenly the coach asked him to take the most decisive penalty shootout in WC final and he just calmly slotted it in. Dybala > Maradona baby :tuttosport:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Apples to oranges.
Also was delivering the CK that resulted in the first goal vs Germany. Not to mention deserving a WC gold medal for the entirity of the National Team career.

I said it many times before, no one will remember Dybala after retirement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 297)