Paulo Dybala (116 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
he has more goals than the main CF we brought in to score goals instead of him. and is more fit. u haters never realized how good and important he was for us.

dybala stats: 16 appearances 10 goals and 3 assists.

blahovic stats: 15 appearances 7 goals 2 assists.

but wait aside from his goals he was also play maker. but replaced his "high" salary with pogba who is way better and lesss injured. here is proof:

pogba stats : 0 games played and 0 assists and 0 goals. oh wait...

but yeah keep telling your selves that dybala being injured is a problem and his salary is a problem while you watch 70m blahovic miss the rest of the season, di maria play once every 5 matches and pogba dab his way to his pay cheque u hustini believers

- - - Updated - - -

and even with injuries he is more useful as a player than vlahovic di maria and pogba combined. was a mistake letting him go
Dybala is simply a very good player with very decent stats. I don't know why he received so much criticism and why we let him go. Silly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Dybala is simply a very good player with very decent stats. I don't know why he received so much criticism and why we let him go. Silly.
arrivabene said that dybala simply asked too much

then he had a reality check during the summer and signed for roma for lot less than both his previous salary and his requested wages

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

then he had a reality check during the summer and signed for roma for lot less than both his previous salary and his requested wages
And we are begging Rabiot to stay with us with 7m salary. And signed Di mAria in 1 year contract and signed Pogba with huge salary with probably no resale value. Extending Dybala was the only sane move considering what happened in the summer.
Arguments against Dybala were:
1. Salary (though juve was very happy to offer same salary to other players
2. Injury prone (Juve signed 2 other injury prone players)
3. Tactics (there is no such thing with allegri, we still play a system only Allegri knows it)

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
3. Tactics (there is no such thing with allegri, we still play a system only Allegri knows it)
Preach brother! People were shitting on Dybala for playing RWB and yet here we are today with Allegri putting Chiesa in the same role with the same results.

Dybala is actually playing AM (mostly) and SS for Roma and ties the midfield to attack, a role we are severely lacking.

Jun 16, 2020
Sign

- - - Updated - - -

I rather paid him 2m to much than looking for a expensive replacement when Di Maria will leave us over 5 months

Arrivabene already resigned so wouldnt look to much into his decisions.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
1673885346688.png

José Mourinho: "Dybala initially asked to return on January 1st, but I told him, 'I want you to return on December 29th, I am afraid that we may not win without you against Bologna.'" "He called me on the 27th. He was on the flight to train on the 28th. He's a special guy."

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
1673885346688.png

José Mourinho: "Dybala initially asked to return on January 1st, but I told him, 'I want you to return on December 29th, I am afraid that we may not win without you against Bologna.'" "He called me on the 27th. He was on the flight to train on the 28th. He's a special guy."
That work ethic and football morale has been competely lost here at JJ :sad:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
he has more goals than the main CF we brought in to score goals instead of him. and is more fit. u haters never realized how good and important he was for us.

dybala stats: 16 appearances 10 goals and 3 assists.

blahovic stats: 15 appearances 7 goals 2 assists.

but wait aside from his goals he was also play maker. but replaced his "high" salary with pogba who is way better and lesss injured. here is proof:

pogba stats : 0 games played and 0 assists and 0 goals. oh wait...

but yeah keep telling your selves that dybala being injured is a problem and his salary is a problem while you watch 70m blahovic miss the rest of the season, di maria play once every 5 matches and pogba dab his way to his pay cheque u hustini believers

and even with injuries he is more useful as a player than vlahovic di maria and pogba combined. was a mistake letting him go
from calling him dyblol and promoting the purchase of icardi for 100+m to defending dybala like a true fangirl. what an amazing journey.

icardi has scored 97 goals+ 21 assits (118 influence moments totals) in last 145 league matches for inter. he scored 29 goals last season, and 24 year before.

he absolutely is worth 100+ million. if he is this good playing for a terrible team like inter, he would score 40+ goals in juve. we should be getting him even if dyblol stays.

you don;t have to like him, but he is a world class striker

:rofl: @Lion

04-antonio-banderas-interview-gq-september-2019-093019.gif
04-antonio-banderas-interview-gq-september-2019-093019.gif

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I see Dybala thread, I know he has scored.
Naturally ser

- - - Updated - - -

from calling him dyblol and promoting the purchase of icardi for 100+m to defending dybala like a true fangirl. what an amazing journey.
Ser are you denying that human bean the right to a personal development, the journey from the darkness into the light, are you saying that you were born omniscient???

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)