Paulo Dybala (348 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He is off to Inter and we are going to give him the Legend status

Tuz
I still think he should be a legend as he did win with us and players arent as loyal as it was before..
Still hope for him to go to Roma. I can still like him as a Roma player but I`d find it extremely difficult should he go to Inter.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I still think he should be a legend as he did win with us and players arent as loyal as it was before..
Still hope for him to go to Roma. I can still like him as a Roma player but I`d find it extremely difficult should he go to Inter.
you will probably change ur mind few months after he joins Inter, he always was bitchy player so i really expect him to do something which will trigger Juve fans.
Agresti spoke on Dybala current situation and he says his goal is to play CL, so he probavbly chooses Inter and not Roma.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
you will probably change ur mind few months after he joins Inter, he always was bitchy player so i really expect him to do something which will trigger Juve fans.
Agresti spoke on Dybala current situation and he says his goal is to play CL, so he probavbly chooses Inter and not Roma.
I`ll probably cheer against him from day one but the reason is more Inter than Dybala.. If he does say something against Juve he will become a hated figure and not just a player playing for a hated club, considering his past I highly doubt it.
Vidal went to Inter as well although not straight from Juve and he never bitched about Juve. I expect Dybala to do the same.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
if he ends up at inter, this can stay here

if he ends up somewhere else, this thread has to be moved to legends section
I dont know.. a player should count for what he did here rather than who he signed for after Juve.
Dybala had a good career here even if some expect him to reach another level.
When I take a look at his career - He was one of our best players when we won the title year after year and for that I cannot think of him like some history.
He should be a legend - Should he go to Inter it would hurt but at the same time it wouldnt take away what he did.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
So many salty fuckers. Oh, he's trash, and we can't wait to see him leave.

If he ends up at Sfinter, the same butthurt fags complaining about him while he was here are going to cry about it and label him an ingrate. Make up your collective minds you schizophrenic fucksticks.
Shhhh just let it happen

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So many salty fuckers. Oh, he's trash, and we can't wait to see him leave.

If he ends up at Sfinter, the same butthurt fags complaining about him while he was here are going to cry about it and label him an ingrate. Make up your collective minds you schizophrenic fucksticks.
Not me. I want him to join Inter. Let them deal with his medical bills.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 328)