Paulo Dybala (196 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
“Dybala is a level-headed lad who won’t suffer with the emotion of returning to the Barbera. I’ve brought the picture of him.

“He’s on the same level as [Edinson] Cavani, [Javier] Pastore or [Josip] Ilicic. Dybala is more technical than Cavani, but less physical.

“In five years he’ll be among the best in the world with Messi and Neymar."

-Zampz
Wtf is that guy doing there

Classic Zamp.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Zamp: 'Juventus don’t scare me’
By Football Italia staff

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini insists “Juventus don’t scare me” and compares Paulo Dybala to Lionel Messi.

The Rosanero welcome the Old Lady to Stadio Renzo Barbera this Sunday, but the patron is not fazed by their opponents’ three Serie A wins in a row.

“Juve don’t scare me,” Zamparini shrugged, speaking to reporters outside the Boccadifalco sports centre.

“When you play Juve you always find motivation. You have to give something extra, because Juve are Juve.”

The match will see Paulo Dybala return to Palermo for the first time since leaving this summer, and Zamparini expects him to reach the level of Barcelona star Lionel Messi.

“Dybala is a level-headed lad who won’t suffer with the emotion of returning to the Barbera. I’ve brought the picture of him.

“He’s on the same level as Edinson Cavani, Javier Pastore or Josip Ilicic. Dybala is more technical than Cavani, but less physical.

“In five years he’ll be among the best in the world with Messi and Neymar. [Max] Allegri is a great Coach, I just gave him a suggestion.”
let's get Ilicic @Bianconero_Aus

i see :delpiero: @CrimsonianKing already posted it.
not gonna delete it though :stuckup:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
whose children? berlu didn't make it to knock up thohir,
thats why he was supposed to get his new superior black cock today.

@Post Ironic come join the discussion.
His daughter isn't crying for him? Even better :lol:

Shouldn't bother post ironic, he's laying on his grizzly bear skin, playing with mark's hair :snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

Both naket!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)