Paulo Dybala (354 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Baggio does have a point. He does use his left foot almost all the time.

But, he's very agile and quick-thinking so it hasn't posed him a big problem until now. Also, against Milan I saw him use his right foot pretty well too.

For me he's already shown he's a bigger player in terms of mentality than Giovinco. So there's no worry of him becoming a legendary midget really.
Messi uses his left foot almost all of the time too!

Buy on AliExpress.com

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Messi uses his left foot almost all of the time too!
Messi is a different type of player. Blinding speed and agility, almost godlike.

In terms of ball control I'd say there isn't much of a difference, but Messi has incredible acceleration and agility which allows him to weave past players. Dybala is quick, but not that quick.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Wasn't really that impressed by his performance. He overran the ball quite a bit and fluffed some good opportunities as a result. He's great at drawing fouls but he tends to go to ground for some pretty fair challenges. That kind of attitude can really backfire with certain refs.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
His first touch especially first half was diabolical. Not his best game but it's obvious he has quality and can make things happen.

Diego Maradona, Rivaldo, Ryan Giggs, Alvaro Recoba, Mesut Ozil, Christian Vieri, Arjen Robben, Gareth Bale.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Messi is a different type of player. Blinding speed and agility, almost godlike.

In terms of ball control I'd say there isn't much of a difference, but Messi has incredible acceleration and agility which allows him to weave past players. Dybala is quick, but not that quick.
This is messi's number one asset. The ball is stuck to his feet. There is definitely a gap between messi and anyone at ball control more than anything else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 330)