Paulo Dybala (362 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
As much as I like Dybala his impact is light years behind Tevez.

Cheillini said something along those lines few days ago, there are no similarities other than being an Argentinian forward who play for Juventus.
Well yeah, Tevez was 29 when he arrived and already a champion.

- - - Updated - - -

man i find it scary how dybala just looks like that harry potter actor. i mean yeah if you look closely they arent identical but if you were taking a quick look on the street and saw dybala, you would think it was harry potter brah
He looks nothing like him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
DYbala seems to be handling the pressure superbly. He goes to the field and plays like if nothing is happening around him.

I would love Pogba to be like him. It seems Pogs has a much tougher time handling pressure. You can see him frustrated the whole game everytime something goes bad or someone doesnt pass the ball to him.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Love this kid. You can just see the grinta in his eyes. Very calm and professional too, with a smart head on his shoulders.

Not his best match tonight but fought until the last minute which I appreciate a lot, especially in a striker.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Didn't get any chances but some of his build up play/linking with midfield was great to watch.

His decision making was also really good. One in particular in the first half where many players would have attempted a crazy through ball to Mandzukic on the break which 99% of the time wouldn't come off and we would lose the ball. Instead he checked back and waited for support, good to see from such a young player.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
His over dependence on his left leg will perhaps be defining to his career path as a stellar player or a another legendary midget. From what I see so far, he's got a big game, big team temperament, but dimensions of his game are serverly limited because of his over dependence on his left side, this also goes a great deal in being detriment to his first touch as an aspect of his game.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
His over dependence on his left leg will perhaps be defining to his career path as a stellar player or a another legendary midget. From what I see so far, he's got a big game, big team temperament, but dimensions of his game are serverly limited because of his over dependence on his left side, this also goes a great deal in being detriment to his first touch as an aspect of his game.
He has 7 goals and 2 assists in 1050 minutes. As a kid who just turned 22 a week ago, at Juventus.

He's a star and his left side dependence hasn't been a problem at all thus far.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That nutmeg against Toure. That smirk afterwards.
his smirk is pure evil

I love it @DAiDEViL

- - - Updated - - -

He has 7 goals and 2 assists in 1050 minutes. As a kid who just turned 22 a week ago, at Juventus.

"what left side dependence" :D

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Baggio does have a point. He does use his left foot almost all the time.

But, he's very agile and quick-thinking so it hasn't posed him a big problem until now. Also, against Milan I saw him use his right foot pretty well too.

For me he's already shown he's a bigger player in terms of mentality than Giovinco. So there's no worry of him becoming a legendary midget really.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

How many of those goals have come off his right foot? Just for my knowledge? Don't recollect. But bringing his numbers into this argument are not relevant actually. It is a dimension of his game that we are talking about here. If he finds better balance between his two feet, it will help him push his talent to greater heights, because like I said, he's already got the temperament by the looks of it. Doesn't see, flustered easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 336)