Paulo Dybala (86 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Paulo Dybala's agent Jorge Antun wants to insert a release clause in Dybala's new contract. He will discuss a three-year deal with an option for a fourth season for the Argentine. Antun will meet with the management after August 5 when 10-day quarantine ends. [Sky]

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Listened to the press conference. Allegri was so positive about him, saying that he presented himself in outstanding shape, both physically as mentally. I really expect a lot from Dybala this year.

As know by now he’ll be the vice-captain. Of all the players which Allegri spoke, he was by far the most positive about Dybala.
I dont know whats going on with allegri regarding dybala tbh.

Its clear he is a problem tactic wise... and now he even goes to the extend of naming him vicecaptain when he is clearly not cut for being one.

His situation worries me because i dont think we should risk our season building the team around him or forcing the formation for him...when he cant even keep himself fit let alone perform to the levels he should be performing.

really, i dont know whats going on with Allegri

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What is the evidence of him being unstable? and psychically is not the right word for what you meant, dipshit. He's not levitating chairs or telling fortunes, retard.
I see this Pezevenki is a recent addition to the forum. Ah, the gift that keeps on giving. We should banish some members to the Twittersphere or Tik Tok, where they can be with their simpleton plankton like buddies.

- - - Updated - - -

Because we al know dybala is not cut for it and allegri is trying at all cost to make him feel important who knows why
a15e1477a81a229bb01b491901408802.jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)