Paulo Dybala (192 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Just shut up man, this is too much. You are defending a player who is responsible for our downfall.
:rofl: :howler: You truly are special :touched:

May god bless your gentle soul and feeble fickle minded brain. Keep being a naïve simpleton. There are dolts, and then there are DOLTS!

- - - Updated - - -

@Bianconero81 you wouldn't trade Dybala even for Haaland ? :shocked:
Not for Dybala plus 50 million. That's ridiculous.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
What are the realistic trades for Dybi? Don't think it would be easy to sell him for a reasonable fee considering the recent injuries and the (big) wage demands.
Dybala-Morata 'swap' deal with Atleti :fab3:

Realistically though, as I've said several times, can't see a big team going after him in the summer which leaves us with the Milano trannies as a semi-realistic option for swap deals. Milan will be back in CL and probably need a star forward given Ibra's age so idk...

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

May god bless your gentle soul and feeble fickle minded brain. Keep being a naïve simpleton. There are dolts, and then there are DOLTS!

- - - Updated - - -

Haaland's value is 2x maybe 3x more than Dybala.

I'm sorry but you're beyond delusional if you think that's a ridiculous offer.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri wanted Dybala sold, the management kept Dybala and got rid of Allegri instead. And we all know what happened next. Sarri.

And please f off with the insults and grow up.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's not valid for this summer. We would sacrifice Dybi for Håland without second thought.
I probably would too, but Dortmund won't pay Dybala what he wants, so there's that.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri wanted Dybala sold, the management kept Dybala and got rid of Allegri instead. And we all know what happened next. Sarri.

And please f off with the insults and grow up.
Oh, did I offend yours sensibilities? I'm going to let you in on a little secret - no one likes you, and most think you are a fucking idiot. Your posts are cringe worthy, cancer inducing and every time you type is like a mini stroke waiting to happen. Let that sink in. Reflect. Look at yourself and then log off or adjust your attitude.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah it's never going to happen in real life. I honestly fail to come up with any realistic trades for Dybala currently.
I'd trade him for Joao Felix from Atletico or De Jong from Barca. If City want him, then Bernardo Silva + cash could be a consideration. If Man U want him (I'd hate to see him go to those red cunts), then we can bring in both Pogba and Martial.

Jun 6, 2015
I'd trade him for Joao Felix from Atletico or De Jong from Barca. If City want him, then Bernardo Silva + cash could be a consideration. If Man U want him (I'd hate to see him go to those red cunts), then we can bring in both Pogba and Martial.
I think it's highly unlikely that Barca would let De Jong go, Joao Felix was a super expensive investment for Atletico and is much younger than Dybi so think that's unlikely as well and City won't let Bernardo go either. I fear Dybi for Martial is the only one I think is fairly realistic out of those but that would be pretty underwhelming. Martial is super moody and hasn't really shown enough to warrant sacrificing Dybala for him.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah it's never going to happen in real life. I honestly fail to come up with any realistic trades for Dybala currently.
I totally forgot Kean will be returning to Everton this summer which means the CF slot will be vacant at PSG especially if the rumors floating around Icardi are true. So come to think of it, I could see an Icardi-Dybala swap happening mostly because Pocchettino courted him while he was still at Spurs.

I could totally envision a scenario where Tici will pay them money + Dybala to sign Icardi. And that additional money will indirectly go to Inter because of that clause that exists in Icardi's contract if he's sold to another Italian team.

Icardi-Dybala swap given Tici's obsession of him could be a pretty realistic trade now that you think about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 171)