Paulo Dybala (153 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He was Serie A player of the year last season

@Mark , Can that be put in title of the thread? "Paulo Dybala: MVP 19/20". It's shocking how many people here think he was bad last season
I for one think it should be in the title too, right next to the date of his last goal Serie A goal so people can be reminded instantly of his inconsistency every time they enter the thread.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
I have no idea how he became so shit right now. Did he train too much with Bernardeschi?

He's absolutely great when in form, he needs to find that form back as soon as possible.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Yeah.... i know i shouldnt be, since he is rich, young and successful, has made more money than you need for 100 lifetimes and he dates a young, hot girl, but at this point in time, i feel sorry for Dybala and wouldnt want to be in his shoes. He must be under immense pressure, unhappy and sick to his stomach after reading all the negative news and comments about him. Its not like he is a beast and people hate him and he has haters, like CR or Messi, he really does suck a lot, his professional life is not going great and he is called out....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)