Paulo Dybala (109 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 23, 2011
Don't you think its odd that he is so inconsistent and temperamental? Let me start there. Because if the answer to that question is no, then no need to waste our time discussing this further.
No, I'm honestly with you on that and that's maybe why we should cash in in the summer if a big offer arrives or if he doesn't lower his wage expectations. Players like him just tend to be inconsistent.

We are a collective mess at the moment so criticizing Dybala once again is just too easy. There is much more wrong with this team than just that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No, I'm honestly with you on that and that's maybe why we should cash in in the summer if a big offer arrives or if he doesn't lower his wage expectations. Players like him just tend to be inconsistent.

We are a collective mess at the moment so criticizing Dybala once again is just too easy. There is much more wrong with this team than just that.
Ok so we agree in part, thats good. I don't even think he deserves a raise...at all. Not a penny. At most an extension. At this point, sell him and get Ronaldo off the wage books and that gives us a lot of room to rebuild on.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
It's clearly not working out for him with Pirlo and only an idiot would want him out based on that, under current circumstances. Degenerating our squad quality even more is what you all are basically suggesting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Sadly him and Berna are among our worst players atm. He needs to work very hard to work his way into starting 11 again. Should reflect a bit about his future. Despite his poor form, he isnt putting enough effort and mentally he is a bit fragile. It is hard for him to get out of rough patch. I know that he can shoot better, dribble better, run better than what he has shown this year. Very frustrating player.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Really? I thought it was going in. Although only saw 1 replay.

Either way he started that move and forced the corner which resulted in the goal.
I think so but I would like to watch it again.

Sooner or later they will start going in for him and I see him going on a tear towards the end of the season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 77)