Paulo Dybala (137 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Focus on getting your mojo back during the international break. We will see the real Dybala soon.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Same. Not even Sami. not even Bernie.

Ok I do hate Sarri.
I don't hate Sami. I appreciate the solid 28 months he had here, but I do want him to fuck off it's time!

Turdeski is a pathetic meme, unworthy of hate. He's so bad it's laughable.

Sarri is a disgusting sad sack of shit and a sorry excuse for a coach, but he's been fucked off and we should all be grateful.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you all just love to hate Dybala? few games into the season after an injury and you seem happy to discard our MVP of last year. A player that has been amazing for us overall in his 5 years at the club.
It's because there are a lot of mental midgets who are like a neglected scorned wife - they just revel in reviling one of our most important players because he's successful and popular. They don't like that. They're that fat bitch with pimples that sits at the back of the class stuffing her face with candy bars and existing in her utopia of unicorns and care bears.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Why do you all just love to hate Dybala? few games into the season after an injury and you seem happy to discard our MVP of last year. A player that has been amazing for us overall in his 5 years at the club.
I wouldnt say he was amazing for 5 years but he clearly had his best year last season and your claim is definitely spot on.
He is out of shape and might come back in a game or two.
Like I said in another thread - Due to his contract situation I`d give him until January to reclaim his form.

- - - Updated - - -

and the double standards too.

if toddler slaps me it's cute, but if i slap the toddler then suddenly i'm the bad guy. well fuck you andy your baby is ugly anyway.
So you are a child molester now? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 121)