Paulo Dybala (336 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Coutinho is worse then him and he apparently gets 24m a season.
It's debatable whether Coutinho is worse. Even then, he got that wage from being arguably Liverpool's most important player when he departed for Barca who were still on an adrenaline rush from the Neymar transfer fiasco. I'm guessing if Dybala has an average season, the club won't give into his demands so the next team acquiring him will be purchasing a player that had 1 good year in the last 3.

EDIT: And actually according to this link Coutinho is only on €8M a year:

https://fcbarcelonalatestnews.com/fc-barcelona-players-wages/

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Coutinho is defenitely worse, nothing debateable about it whatsoever.

Salary wise its Bayern annual salary distibution report that confused me, we discussed this last year too, and it was disputed what it truly was. But they must reported Coutinho in gross with 24m (with probably Barca paying half), while rest of their roster was reported at net with with Lewandowski and Muller at 18-20m net etc.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Coutinho is defenitely worse, nothing debateable about it whatsoever.

Salary wise its Bayern annual salary distibution report that confused me, we discussed this last year too, and it was disputed what it truly was. But they must reported Coutinho in gross with 24m (with probably Barca paying half), while rest of their roster was reported at net with with Lewandowski and Muller at 18-20m net etc
Is he? Because Dybala´s weak as hell mentality is a detritmental part of his gameplay and maybe his main problem. Add to that his tactical and physical limitations and we have an argument about who is worst.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is he? Because Dybala´s weak as hell mentality is a detritmental part of his gameplay and maybe his main problem. Add to that his tactical and physical limitations and we have an argument about who is worst.

Yeah there is this thing called memory, I have it, and I recall the entire full picture of the last 5 years, not just latest games...

Maybe your goldfishitis condition kicked in and you are having a hard time, but Dybala has been a top player for us majority of the time and our best player half of those seasons. While I have seen Coutinho's entire career, and he has NEVER had a full consistent top season,not even one, in fact he has been a fools gold player full time. If anyone thinks Dybala is too inconsistent/, Coutinho has a PHD at this, wishy washy flatters to deceive player. He had one very good half season for Liverpool, and Barca were duped. Even at the time I was wondering why the fuck are Barca doing.

Dybala's last season is not even top 2 of his best seasons for us, but he was still excellent enough to be voted MVP of the whole league. Coutinho cant even have a whole season where you can say he is a full starter who contributes in impactful top level way yet.

Last edited:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Dybala is in such bad form that we all know that even if he did manage to control that ball, he would have somehow managed to fuck it up by making a dumb pass that would have been cut off by a Lazio player or just tried to dribble past a player and lost it that way. If he trully is a profesional, he is going to spend these next two weeks and work twice as hard. Day and night, every day.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah there is this thing called memory, I have it, and I recall the entire full picture of the last 5 years, not just latest games...

Maybe your goldfishitis condition kicked and you are having a hard time, but Dybala has been a top player for us majority of the time and our best player half of those seasons. While I have seen Coutinho's entire career, and he has NEVER had a full consistent top season,not even one, in fact he has been a fools gold player full time. If anyone thinks Dybala is too inconsistent/, Coutinho has a PHD at this, wishy washy flatters to deceive player. He had one very good half season for Liverpool, and Barca were duped. Even at the time I was wondering why the fuck are Barca doing.

Dybala's last season is not even top 2 of his best seasons for us, but he was still excellent enough to be voted MVP of the whole league. Coutinho cant even have a whole season where you can say he is a full starter who contributes in impactful top level way yet.
No need to get personal and sentimental.

And please stop with the MVP thing. You and me know thats a fraud prize, considering whos the real mvp.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Why do you all just love to hate Dybala? few games into the season after an injury and you seem happy to discard our MVP of last year. A player that has been amazing for us overall in his 5 years at the club.
Chill. Every tuzzer has his favorite player to hate on.

Mine left with Costa, currently looking for a new one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 311)