Paulo Dybala (64 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What a game.

He is in superb form. His ball control today was exquisite. A far cry from his shit serie C form last year

Great gesture to give the goal to ronal too.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sarri clearly wanted to try that Ronaldo - Higuain - DC trident. In such a big game. Dybala wasn't at all injured, he didn't look that tired.

Ronaldo - Higuain - DC, Sarri thinks this works because Higuain is a classic CF who can make runs to utilise winger support.

Ronaldo - Dybala - DC/Berna, everyone knows this doesn't work so well because DC has few reference points, and he also sucks when starting. Berna just sucks.

Still we have something that doesn't quite work up front but we cover it with quality.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sarri clearly wanted to try that Ronaldo - Higuain - DC trident. In such a big game. Dybala wasn't at all injured, he didn't look that tired.

Ronaldo - Higuain - DC, Sarri thinks this works because Higuain is a classic CF who can make runs to utilise winger support.

Ronaldo - Dybala - DC/Berna, everyone knows this doesn't work so well because DC has few reference points, and he also sucks when starting. Berna just sucks.

Still we have something that doesn't quite work up front but we cover it with quality.
We really need a spare CF tho, for tactical purposes.

But what we REALLY need is to Kulusevski to come ASAP.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Sarri has revealed why did Dybala not start at first:

"He had this back pain in training yesterday & that’s why he wasn’t going to start. Gonzalo then had the same problem today during the warm-up & Paulo was feeling better than him, so we had to risk him."

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:delpiero:

Dazzling, hard working, silky smooth. Him and Ronaldo are a joy to watch when they combine and they’ve both carried the team all season. The real MVPs.

Should be given the captains armband as well. He leads the team with his amazing performances every week.

And to think Sarri was going to start him on the bench again :lol3:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Sarri has revealed why did Dybala not start at first:

"He had this back pain in training yesterday & that’s why he wasn’t going to start. Gonzalo then had the same problem today during the warm-up & Paulo was feeling better than him, so we had to risk him."
He has problem transfer ability?

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I hope I don't jinx it out, but Kulusevski will walk on this 11 right away, doing everything Bernardeschi does, but much much better
Kulusevski has what Berna (and to a lesser extent Douglas) lacks...a footballers brain.

He’s got everything Berna has in terms of fitness, strength, speed and genera technique. But he’s a much better passer, better vision, has a more accurate shot. He walks into our starting lineup with ease.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
In crazy form right now..one of the best going around in Europe.

In saying that...he can play the CF role...it was questioned for a while but clearly he can make it work. Just need that right side to be sorted.. Kulu is playing well and would be a nice fit. Can he step it up at a big club though? Let's hope.

The key for dybala right now is improving this midfield. He doesn't get the best supply from midfield which makes him naturally drift deeper to get the ball. Sarri has made this comment a lot this season and he doesn't like that. Probably why higuain is still highly regarded for sarri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)