Paulo Dybala (74 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If Sarri fails, Juve fails with him, so no.

I'm waiting for our football to become less ugly and more like i was promise it would look like. Dybala instead of Berna would be a start.
Yes, Dybala instead of Bernie would be probably the biggest step in the right direction Sarri could make. Then build off of that trio.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Dybala: 'We work for trio'

By Football Italia staff

Paulo Dybala changed the game for Juventus against Bayer Leverkusen and revealed they are working on playing in a trio. “We all want to play.”

After coming off the bench in the 2-0 win in Germany on Wednesday, Dybala assisted both Gonzalo Higuain and Cristiano Ronaldo, to prove that it could work with all three on the pitch at the same time.

“I’m happy, today I managed to set up my teammates, it’s always nice,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “They were important goals to win us the match. Now we need to wait for a long time before the next one, and we must immediately focus on Udinese.”

He said he needs to work on being in a trio with Higuain and Ronaldo and claimed coach Maurizio Sarri “knows when” to insert all of them.

“We must work for this, we all want to play, but it’s not easy,” he added. “Sarri knows when he will have to do it or not. Today it went well. Luckily, I assisted both.

“It’s not that those who don’t play are angry. Tonight, we proved to be a great group. Mistakes might happen along the way, we must work hard to improve."
:tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

So are we all fully committed to the 4-3-1-2?
if so we need another striker
loan back Kean. He isn't playing for Everton, we could revitalize him and he is HG for the win.

- - - Updated - - -

But but Dybala shouldn't play AM. Needs to be as close to the goal as possible. What's next, playing him RWB?

in all seriousness keeping him close to goal is his ideal position but we three world class FWs and nobody of similar quality at CAM so if that's what it takes to get our quality attacking players on the pitch together then hell I'm all for going back to playing Dybala out of position :)

Dybala out of position >> Bernardeschi anywhere

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
So are we all fully committed to the 4-3-1-2?
if so we need another striker
On Paper we have Mandzu for the CF position and Costa/Ramsey for AM...

- - - Updated - - -

In all seriousness keeping him close to goal is his ideal position but we three world class FWs and nobody of similar quality at CAM so if that's what it takes to get our quality attacking players on the pitch together then hell I'm all for going back to playing Dybala out of position :)

Dybala out of position >> Bernardeschi anywhere
Of course.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pereyra wants Dybala-CR7-Higuain trident
By Football Italia staff

Roberto Pereyra says not only can Paulo Dybala can play behind Cristiano Ronaldo and Gonzalo Higuain, but “in the next two or three years, he will make Juventus history.”
The Argentine, now at Watford, spoke to La Gazzetta dello Sport about his time in Italy, with Udinese and then Juventus.
“When I arrived at Udinese I learned everything tactically and also to be a professional, taking care of nutrition. At Juventus I found another world, with an extraordinary structure and a unique mentality, and I made that step up the ladder in terms of quality.
“If you stay in that environment, you have to grow.”
Pereyra was asked about fellow Argentine Dybala, and is convinced that the Juve No 10 can play behind Ronaldo and Higuain.
Paulo and I are friends, we play together with Argentina and we talk to each other often. He told us in the summer that he wanted to stay because he was convinced he could make a difference at Juve.
With his qualities I see him as a perfect fit behind Ronaldo and Higuain. If Maurizio Sarri trusts him, that trident will become one of the strongest in the world, and I’m convinced that Dybala will make Juve history in the next two or three years.”
Juve are currently second in Serie A after losing top spot to Inter, but Pereyra is not concerned for the Bianconeri.
“It is strange not to see them in the lead. For Inter it’s a great opportunity, but they must not slip up, Juve know how to take advantage. If you fall asleep for even a second, they will pass you by.
“I am surprised by the difficulty they have in closing games. They win 1-0 or 2-1, but are always suffering, in previous years that didn’t happen.
"Sarri is an excellent coach, who makes them play well, but at the moment something is still missing.”

Pereyra only played at Juve for two seasons before being sold to Watford, so what went wrong?
“Nothing. The first season I played a lot despite being up against big names in midfield like Paul Pogba, Arturo Vidal, Andrea Pirlo and Claudio Marchisio. The second I had so many injuries and then the club decided to sell me.
“I have no regrets, they were two very rich seasons.”
Pereyra made 68 appearances for Juve, and scored five times.

- - - Updated - - -

@Kyle @DAiDEViL :)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
His ability to bring the ball out from the back and lead the break, combined with his ability to get himself into positions to create, are so crucial to this team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 55)