Paulo Dybala (150 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 19, 2007
its really something amazing how this squad feels so paper thin at every single position (other than CB and GK) while somehow, simultaneously, is alienating players because there are too many for the CL list.

Its really just amazing. How did we accomplish this?
Injuries? We arent thin if everyone is fit. We are only thin due to many injuries at1 area. Defense we are fine. 2 for every position across back 4 and gk. front 3 we have 5-6 players when fit. And the middle wehave 5-6 for 3. Injurues for the middle spots are crucial

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
World Class. Pray at the temple, drink from the fountain @Hustini
But Dybala, Ronaldo, and Higuain can't play together.

That's strange...because I swear I just saw a match where Dybala had an assist for Higuian and Ronaldo. I'm probably wrong though because that's impossible...because they can't play together...

...so I'm told.

Also told that Bernie does a lot of running and that's obviously what this team needed to score those goals today, that didn't happen...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
But Dybala, Ronaldo, and Higuain can't play together.

That's strange...because I swear I just saw a match where Dybala had an assist for Higuian and Ronaldo. I'm probably wrong though because that's impossible...because they can't play together...

...so I'm told.

Also told that Bernie does a lot of running and that's obviously what this team needed to score those goals today, that didn't happen...
huh? i thought earlier you said you didnt watch the game but now you did? :shifty:

@Mark ive caught hustini in a lie im starting to wonder if its all lies. if he couldve opened the udinese thread on time but just left you hanging. pretty sure he was laughing about it too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)