Paulo Dybala (178 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Whether he's suited to the false 9 role isn't yet beyond question but he showed some promise in that performance. He was busy all game, either making dangerous runs or tracking deep to take the ball up the pitch himself.

Drawing two or three defenders and then to wriggle away from them often finds us in a whole heap of space. He also wants to and can put through-passes. Higuain barely has any of that in his repertoire.

I've always maintained that he can be great if only he were utilised properly. The boy just needs time and confidence invested into him. Once he knows the movements of his team mates - especially Ramsey and Ronaldo - that's going to be huge. You could already see that we were finding a lot more space down the middle.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Great game by Dybs, showed fighting spirit, had excellend dribblings and passes and provoked several fouls/cards.

I think he and the addition of Ramsey (as soon as he gets in form) will bring us a step up

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Good game, really played well and Id like to see him alongside CR in the next game. Unlucky not to score but if he keeps getting involved like this, goals will come. I didnt get Matuidi sub. Seemed more natural to take out Rabiot instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)