Paulo Dybala - ST - Palermo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
For me, this is only negotiation strategy. It's better to start with higher values and than go down, than ask for 25m and get... 18.

Dybała will be available for 25m in forthcoming summer. And it seems that we are really interested and there is very serious chance he will end up in our jersey.
Agreed.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We would never spend 40M on a player at the best of time, let alone one with 1 year left on his contract lol. So Zamparini is doing this to create a bidding war with the retarded English clubs like Arsenal and United. Both of these clubs are rich enough (and dumb enough) to spend close to that for this guy. My prediction is he goes to Arsenal for about 35M or so.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
We would never spend 40M on a player at the best of time, let alone one with 1 year left on his contract lol. So Zamparini is doing this to create a bidding war with the retarded English clubs like Arsenal and United. Both of these clubs are rich enough (and dumb enough) to spend close to that for this guy. My prediction is he goes to Arsenal for about 35M or so.
Dybala wants stay at italy.
At least gdm say that.
But, it is still march.
Maybe change, maybe not.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
I Do not understand something.
Why people ( not all ) are so optimistic that other club want to pay dybala for above 35 million?

He is only one year contract.
Even iturbe has more year contract.
and so many talent players in this world.
Not only dybala.
Especially with 35 million.
Bruyne, firmino, lacazette, etc

Is there a player sold above 35 million when the player just has one year contract?

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Because we've seen how other clubs use their money.
Which club who want pay 35 million for one year contract player?
With 35 million, so many players could be bought with 35 million or above .

The most expensive one year contact player who i know is alvaro morata.
20 million with buy back.

the mentalist

May 22, 2014
I Do not understand something.
Why people ( not all ) are so optimistic that other club want to pay dybala for above 35 million?

He is only one year contract.
Even iturbe has more year contract.
and so many talent players in this world.
Not only dybala.
Especially with 35 million.
Bruyne, firmino, lacazette, etc

Is there a player sold above 35 million when the player just has one year contract?
because in premier league or liga for some clubs , 35 mlions arent that much

Mar 27, 2015
because in premier league or liga for some clubs , 35 mlions arent that much
In Liga only Barca and Real would spend that much on Dybala, and they wont... BPL is another story, and candidates might be Arsenal, Liverfools and Man UTD...I would not bet on Chealsea...anyways, if any of the rumors we have read are true, Beppe might have already have the upper hand on this chess game.

pablo87

Dec 21, 2014
With 35 million, so many players could be bought with 35 million or above .

The most expensive one year contact player who i know is alvaro morata.
20 million with buy back.
Wasn`t RVP singed by United with only half year contract? And it was a lot more than 20mln.

Jul 13, 2010
Wasn`t RVP singed by United with only half year contract? And it was a lot more than 20mln.
He was signed in summer and I doubt his contract ran until January. Especially when you can pre-sign players when they have half year left, so no one would pay a lot for 6 months of player services. Not 30m

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Who knows, there is a first time, fees are stupid now. Premier League money keeps rising to the point where €35m is like €10m to them, and the pound sterling is strong against the euro right now.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
RVP had been the best striker in the league for the past two years though. Going by the general formula "players in their last year of contract are worth about half than they would be usuall" RVP would rate at €48 million, a fair price imo.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
deal off, Allan it is? :beppe:

:oops:

:cry:
Why?

Oh. Because we don't have a midfield anymore. :tup:

---

All jokes aside, I am certain we will spend our budget elsewhere now and focus on getting something to see us through this Marchisio injury.

And fuckers like Cronios had the nerve to bitch about our CM depth. Fucking idiots

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
There were rumours of Danilo and Witsel before the injury. Claudio will be back but will need time to recover 100%.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If we go by the presumption that we will have a healthy Asamoah, and Sturaro integrated into the rotation, would there really be a need for a CM?

The reason for the lack of depth right now has nothing to do with the quality of the players already on the squad, but by the litany of injuries

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There were rumours of Danilo and Witsel before the injury. Claudio will be back but will need time to recover 100%.
Let's say 7 months is the max...that puts us days away from November...so that leaves us with 4 options I guess:

1.) Hope Pirlo is strong enough to continue at this level next season
2.) Stuaro
3.) Pereyra
4.) New midfielder

(Assuming Vidal & Pogba are injury free OR not sold.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)