Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Says the Jovetic fanboy :shifty:
Says the Abel Hernandez fanboy!

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala wont be a flop just because he has a brain, unlike Iturbe. If you watch him play you can see he has skill, vision and speed. Its pretty obvious he is going to be a good player for us.
Why didn't anybody see how brainless Iturbe was before we tried to sign him?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pls Roma, save us again from signing a flop
Go jihad on his ass?

He's not going to flop. Double digit goals and assists for 7 straight years in Juve jersey. 6 scudetti in those 7 years, and 2 CL titles. Will score the winning goal in 2021 CL final. Assist winning goal in 2018 CL final.

Juventus to move to .500 in CL finals by 2021. 5 wins, 5 losses! :tuttosport:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
A lot of people said Iturbe was overrated actually but we wanted wingers above anything hence the fap fest.
Okay, but nobody said he was a dumb player back then. Hindsight. If Dybala flops, people will then say he was always so inconsistent. Never proved anything. One season wonder. etc.

I don't really think he will flop, haven't seen him much. But he costs way too much for what little he's shown in his career

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why didn't anybody see how brainless Iturbe was before we tried to sign him?
People noted this. I was a big fan of his pace, ball control, and shooting ability (which seems to have evaporated in the mess that is Roma). Conte had been going on and on about getting fast wingers to play 4-3-3, so Iturbe was an exciting young option. Like I said before. I'm so happy I was wrong about him. So much fun to laugh about Roma.

Dybala is an entirely different player... One of his biggest talents is his intelligence with the ball. He could still flop, but much less likely in my opinion.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
The deal is an initial €28 million with an €8 million bonus bank, which have been outlined as “difficult to reach”. According to Gianluca Di Marzio,
That would be great,only if he reaches high numbers or so then we should pay the bonus money.
Sound good.Hopefully true.:xfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)