Paul Pogba (95 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This thread still exists?
please discuss:

https://www.football365.com/news/souness-pogba-lazy-twt-criticism-ex-man-utd-midfielder

“He’s an extremely talented young man,’ Souness said. “He should be one of the best midfielders in the world. But he’s lazy.

“If you remember how he used to take penalties (with a stuttered run-up). That was him wanting to be the star of the show for that period of time.

“If he’s lazy in matches he’ll be lazy in training and how can you get after the rest of them if you don’t get after him?”

Quite reasonably asked whether he thought his criticism of Pogba was at times unfair, Souness replied: “Not for a nanosecond, no, he’s a lazy t**t.”

:numnum:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
please discuss:

https://www.football365.com/news/souness-pogba-lazy-twt-criticism-ex-man-utd-midfielder

“He’s an extremely talented young man,’ Souness said. “He should be one of the best midfielders in the world. But he’s lazy.

“If you remember how he used to take penalties (with a stuttered run-up). That was him wanting to be the star of the show for that period of time.

“If he’s lazy in matches he’ll be lazy in training and how can you get after the rest of them if you don’t get after him?”

Quite reasonably asked whether he thought his criticism of Pogba was at times unfair, Souness replied: “Not for a nanosecond, no, he’s a lazy t**t.”

:numnum:
Dat be the truth :agree:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Should of been given to Chiesa instead
Especially after we already gave this dude the shirt last time and he couldn't handle the pressure and started playing like shit till he scribbled all over it.

He already had his own cool thing with #6 as well. What a cunt. Chiesa is def the guy who should have had it, but he seems more interested in working hard and winning games and less in which number he wears.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
He wasn't lazy here in his first spell. Then his ego got to him and United showed him the money. Letting him go was a good deal in hindsight, getting him back was... maybe we should have learned from his second spell in United.

Really a shame though; fit, in form and his head in the right place, he is WC.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He doped. Waiting for October to confirm it with his second probe and than he will be released by juve and banned for some years

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Unfortunately this is correct - I see no other option for him rather than getting a ban.
From what I understand he admitted to be using something with the illegal substance (mistake or not results are the same - Maybe the length of the ban would change but it really doesnt matter at his age and condition.

He will be a free agent soon - Should have taken the S.Arabia train - I bet they can make some evidence disappear if they want to..

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Unfortunately this is correct - I see no other option for him rather than getting a ban.
From what I understand he admitted to be using something with the illegal substance (mistake or not results are the same - Maybe the length of the ban would change but it really doesnt matter at his age and condition.

He will be a free agent soon - Should have taken the S.Arabia train - I bet they can make some evidence disappear if they want to..
SA clubs follow FIFA rules. they can't sign him because the ban will be applied by FIFA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)