Paul Pogba (79 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Well, he pretty much admit to taking a supplement which would cause an elevation of testosterone levels.
Why wouldnt it? if he's already admitted to taking the drugs I wouldn't expect it to be anything but a positive result the 2nd time round.
Something possibly beneficial happening to Juventus? In the year of our Lord 2023? Somehow something's going to happen. Solar radiation is going to mess with the test and make it come back negative, some intern messed up the test without anyone knowing, I have no idea but it's going to be something.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Something possibly beneficial happening to Juventus? In the year of our Lord 2023? Somehow something's going to happen. Solar radiation is going to mess with the test and make it come back negative, some intern messed up the test without anyone knowing, I have no idea but it's going to be something.
Cant really see how there could possibly be any conspiracy in this if Pogba supposedly admitted to taking these drugs without consulting the club, I think its just negligence on Pogba's part 100%

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Can someone frame the timeline for me. He took the substance in the USA which was in the summer? He tests positive nearly 1month after the szn begins? Was this test failed during pre szn or when the szn began? Or is this recent?

Jul 15, 2006
2nd probe has been postponed to early october so we'll have to wait a bit

his salary has been suspended though, so unless the 2nd test miraculously comes back negative, the club will have every right to terminate the contract. it's only a matter of time
Seems your right ser — October 5th

"The midfielder unavailability has postponed the results." wut unavailable for what reason :howler:

I'm sure some random dude in Miami convinced him to hop on TRT :howler:

magician

Oct 22, 2022
Has the Italian anti doping agency raided continasa/medical and put wiretaps on all JJ people? Surely they didn't take JJ official statement at face value and want to search every milimeter of JJ headquarter and training grounds for banned substances?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)