Paul Pogba (80 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...We’ll be minus a player, not that we already weren’t but you know what I mean, this dude was just a waste of time...
and a waste of money

at least the money is saved. he was gonna get injured anyway. if there are legal grounds to terminate his contract and save the money, plus free up a slot in the squad, then i think it's good news considering all aspects

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
So apparently pogba didn't consult Juve over the drugs he supposedly took. What a fucking dumbass
Stupid moron, taking medications or drugs WITHOUT telling Juventus from a doctor in the US where doping rules and regulations are very different. Especially regarding specifics types. This guy is an absolute amateur.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok read the latest so who do we replace him with? Can we afford to replace him or would it be a step of cutting losses entirely?
One thing is for sure according to reports - Should Pogba admit and fail the counter sample - Termination would be imminent

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Ok read the latest so who do we replace him with? Can we afford to replace him or would it be a step of cutting losses entirely?
One thing is for sure according to reports - Should Pogba admit and fail the counter sample - Termination would be imminent
If he "loves" this club so much he should take responsibility for his actions and fall on the sword (that he put there) and not try to push it on the club.
Cut losses. He hasn't played with us for, what is it, 7 years? We have Miretti, Fagioli, Rabiot, Locatelli, Hans and McKennie. Even Danilo could deputize if worst come to worst as DM and according to Allegri Iling Junior is a possible mezzela. I am not saying it is a quality midfield, but with one or two games a week only, we should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)