Paul Pogba (27 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So crazy to think this guy's career is over.

I watched him from the stands during Fiorentina-Juventus in 2016. Probably one of the best midfield performances I ever saw.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 15, 2006
bro couldn't have timed it better

- - - Updated - - -

So crazy to think this guy's career is over.

I watched him from the stands during Fiorentina-Juventus in 2016. Probably one of the best midfield performances I ever saw.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
that was his era was his peak — apart from the pinnacle of 2018 World Cup

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Potentially a midfielder down for the rest of the season, why did we let Rovella go again now?
It's Rovella not fucking Rivera.

The club isn't going to factor in a player possibly getting suspended for failing a drugs test. And we aren't City or PSG who can afford to carry some like Rovella as a spare just in case.

Also, it's Pogba ffs. If he wasn't suspended he'd be injured anyway, so it's made no difference to our squad building.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So can we start looking forward to the 2024-25 season now?

- - - Updated - - -

I was hoping for a stress-free 2023-24 season, free from controversies and points deduction.
At this club? Can't even get a quiet day during the international break without headline news. Started with possible sale of the club right through to pogba failing a drugs test in the space of less than 24 hrs. That's some record.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It's Rovella not fucking Rivera.

The club isn't going to factor in a player possibly getting suspended for failing a drugs test. And we aren't City or PSG who can afford to carry some like Rovella as a spare just in case.

Also, it's Pogba ffs. If he wasn't suspended he'd be injured anyway, so it's made no difference to our squad building.
More minutes for Yildiz

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Prof. Enrico #Castellacci LIVE on @tvplayofficial: "Taking testosterone by mistake is possible. Usually, it could happen through ointments or gels that are mistakenly considered harmless. The serious thing would be if he had been advised to take it" #Pogba #Juventus
[via JuventusNewsLive]

-300 points incoming

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
didn't know science advanced so much that testosterone can be injected in body using gels and ointments.

thought it was needles in butt cheek/abdomen and pills only. has science advanced so much?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)