Paul Pogba (39 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 2, 2005
Prof. Enrico #Castellacci LIVE on @tvplayofficial: "Taking testosterone by mistake is possible. Usually, it could happen through ointments or gels that are mistakenly considered harmless. The serious thing would be if he had been advised to take it" #Pogba #Juventus
[via JuventusNewsLive]

-300 points incoming

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I know this is a joke...but if there's a small chance that anyone in this club management is just thinking about this just to terminate a contract..then yeah this club deserves to be nuked from existence..not just because its evil but because its so fucking dumb lol.
My friend...seems to me you didnt got the joke...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Jose Luis Palomino has been acquitted of doping offences after testing positive for an anabolic steroid in the summer, his club Atalanta said on Monday.

Italy's anti-doping agency NADO cleared Argentine defender Palomino after he claimed to have accidentally taken the steroid. He can now play for Gian Piero Gasperini's side.

"I'm very happy! I had faith in the justice system and now I can turn my attention to being back with my teammates," Palomino said in a statement on Atalanta's website.
Yeah waiting for them to make an example of us now

- - - Updated - - -

Prof. Enrico #Castellacci LIVE on @tvplayofficial: "Taking testosterone by mistake is possible. Usually, it could happen through ointments or gels that are mistakenly considered harmless. The serious thing would be if he had been advised to take it" #Pogba #Juventus
[via JuventusNewsLive]

-300 points incoming

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
We should advise Alex Sandro to take this substance though

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Let's see who's lawyers are smarter. Pogba or JJ's lawyers.

Pogba can easily pin it on the club if he gets banned

But Pogba being the stupid bum that he is will probably hire his witch doctor as a part time lawyer or something lol so you never know. I'd say it's 50-50 at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)