Paul Pogba (100 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
Our most expensive player in the squad, our number 10, our "franchise player" who has hardly played since his "triumphant return" last year has tested positive in the first game of the season, just after a season where the club has been penalized locally and internationally. .

Sure... " a storm in a glass of water"

:p
Yeah but see what will happen, what the counter test will provide etc. Because it would be very strange to give Paul this after he missed a year and still is barely fit knowing the risks involved.

Or he did it without the club knowing it, than he should be fired of course.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Pogba will therefore be suspended as a precautionary measure and will have three days to request counter-analysis. If the positive test is confirmed, Pogba will be judged by the national antidoping tribunal or make a plea deal . He could face 2-4 years suspension and possible enquiry into the club for doping charges.
(@sportmediaset)
Well... here comes another ass fuc%&... or how our managament likes to call it, another "deal for the best of the club"

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Pogba will therefore be suspended as a precautionary measure and will have three days to request counter-analysis. If the positive test is confirmed, Pogba will be judged by the national antidoping tribunal or make a plea deal . He could face 2-4 years suspension and possible enquiry into the club for doping charges.
(@sportmediaset)
Must be that voodoo doctor

- - - Updated - - -

Elkann: ‘We will defend ourselves to protect Juventus fans’
:lol:

Relegation incoming

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Meanwhile, for Pogba we have to wait for the counter-analysis. Even if the counter-analyses are positive, contamination cannot be ruled out, hence non-voluntary. The latter was the case of Palomino: found positive as well (@DanieleBibo)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Jose Luis Palomino has been acquitted of doping offences after testing positive for an anabolic steroid in the summer, his club Atalanta said on Monday.

Italy's anti-doping agency NADO cleared Argentine defender Palomino after he claimed to have accidentally taken the steroid. He can now play for Gian Piero Gasperini's side.

"I'm very happy! I had faith in the justice system and now I can turn my attention to being back with my teammates," Palomino said in a statement on Atalanta's website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)