Paul Pogba (94 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Jose Luis Palomino has been acquitted of doping offences after testing positive for an anabolic steroid in the summer, his club Atalanta said on Monday.

Italy's anti-doping agency NADO cleared Argentine defender Palomino after he claimed to have accidentally taken the steroid. He can now play for Gian Piero Gasperini's side.

"I'm very happy! I had faith in the justice system and now I can turn my attention to being back with my teammates," Palomino said in a statement on Atalanta's website.
Yeah that ain't gonna work with Jj right?

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
From black magic to issues with his brother, injuries, and now a failed doping test. His life seems to be all over the place, one problem after another.

I hope there's a clause in his contract that allows for termination in such cases.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Jose Luis Palomino has been acquitted of doping offences after testing positive for an anabolic steroid in the summer, his club Atalanta said on Monday.

Italy's anti-doping agency NADO cleared Argentine defender Palomino after he claimed to have accidentally taken the steroid. He can now play for Gian Piero Gasperini's side.

"I'm very happy! I had faith in the justice system and now I can turn my attention to being back with my teammates," Palomino said in a statement on Atalanta's website.
Its important to state that he was cleared after 4 months of been suspended

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Pogba will therefore be suspended as a precautionary measure and will have three days to request counter-analysis. If the positive test is confirmed, Pogba will be judged by the national antidoping tribunal or make a plea deal . He could face 2-4 years suspension and possible enquiry into the club for doping charges.
(@sportmediaset)
So what we witnessed the last two seasons was Jihadball on Steroids. Now wait for the real allegriball

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What a fucking dumbass, it's not hard to get around testing, should have spent the money on an expert on that instead of the witch doctor. But this is great for us, so thank you labile!
:agree: buying some infant pee and replacing the sample shouldn’t be THAT hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Official statement is inbound from Juventus regarding Pogba who faces a year long suspension from doping. If he is indeed suspended the club will rescind his contract (ANSA)
:tuttosport:

Aug 2, 2005
I find it difficult to believe a professional footballer in Europe would take banned drugs intentionally.
There is no escape from it... so.. it is difficult to believe he intentionally was taking such drugs.

I am reading that you can cheat such tests, but you have to know exactly what you are doing!

The 2 years ban is just rubbish...
Mutu was found taking cocaine with Chelsea (7 months ban) and then with viola for doping (9 months).

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)