Paul Pogba (89 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Looked like he had aged 20 years. As if we put on a retired player just for funzies.
I understand having not played football for so long or even barely played for several years. But I kind of expected him to try and run occasionally. But he was happy with strutting around like he was playing beach ball with a few friends while drinking beer.
I think he needs to go out on loan until January to find form. We can't afford that, unless he joins NG for a few months.
He might come around as a plausible CM but that will take a long time and I really wonder if it is worth it. Even if he finds form again, is he really good enough to play at the expected level? I'd rather hand those minutes to someone who is in form and can improve.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Looked like he had aged 20 years. As if we put on a retired player just for funzies.
I understand having not played football for so long or even barely played for several years. But I kind of expected him to try and run occasionally. But he was happy with strutting around like he was playing beach ball with a few friends while drinking beer.
I think he needs to go out on loan until January to find form. We can't afford that, unless he joins NG for a few months.
He might come around as a plausible CM but that will take a long time and I really wonder if it is worth it. Even if he finds form again, is he really good enough to play at the expected level? I'd rather hand those minutes to someone who is in form and can improve.
I'm going to be honest: I was almost shocked when I saw him move around the pitch.

You know he has been out a while and you expect him to look a bit rusty. But he looked like an old fat man. As if his career ended 15 years ago and he's got arthritis in his hips now. It did not look like someone who's marginally out of shape and just needs a couple of consistent workouts.

Please prove me wrong, Paul. I just want to see the real Pogba for a couple of seasons again.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)