Paul Pogba (45 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Would you?

He still manages to get signed for big bucks without having done shit in years. Being paid to make Tik tok videos.

If anything the dude’s a genius.
dunno man, i remember baggio not accepting wages when he was injured for fiorentina, while chiesa bought a ferrari during last season. not judging, just saying. players are different. again, not judging, just saying.

now pogba might be frustrated, but he's not frustrated enough, otherwise he wouldn't let himself be filmed and portrayed like a clown. he obviously loves his current role of social media star and semi retired player at jj. i couldn't do that, not because i'm not an exhibitionist, but because for the last ~20 years i don't remember taking any money i didn't work for. not judging, just saying. this is a contract, not a lucky lottery. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
dunno man, i remember baggio not accepting wages when he was injured for fiorentina, while chiesa bought a ferrari during last season. not judging, just saying. players are different. again, not judging, just saying.

now pogba might be frustrated, but he's not frustrated enough, otherwise he wouldn't let himself be filmed and portrayed like a clown. he obviously loves his current role of social media star and semi retired player at jj. i couldn't do that, not because i'm not an exhibitionist, but because for the last ~20 years i don't remember taking any money i didn't work for. not judging, just saying. this is a contract, not a lucky lottery. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Baggio played in a time when passion for one’s club still existed, that’s long gone now. Pogba? I’ll never forget the commercials he made for United while he was still a Juventus player.

This dude has no integrity whatsoever, never did. He’s just a clown who was talented for just long enough to build his brand and make his fortune and will milk the shit out of every club until he can’t anymore.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
We should decide and tell Pogba if we want to sell him now and move on. It can save a lot of wages which we need it
I find it shocking that there aren’t more rumors about offers from Saudi.

The club should be firm rule him out of the pROjEcT. Take an offer from Saudi and cut your losses.

- - - Updated - - -

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He cannot leave. He is committed to the project, just like Allegri, Sandro, MDS, and others.
The difference is the others suck but play while he is amazing at times but he is never fit.
If we can use him without him getting injured again he will be an asset but since thats probably not going to happen, I guess we are stuck.
Anyway Zaniolo is being linked so maybe between Zaniolo and Pogba there will be a full season of games but then again 2ACLs

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The difference is the others suck but play while he is amazing at times but he is never fit.
If we can use him without him getting injured again he will be an asset but since thats probably not going to happen, I guess we are stuck.
Anyway Zaniolo is being linked so maybe between Zaniolo and Pogba there will be a full season of games but then again 2ACLs
It's your fault we're stuck with Pogba now man. You manifested it into reality!

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I think him staying has a lot to do with tax relief. 2 years of Pogba gross costs us ~25m, as we only pay ~2.5m in taxes / year. One year of Pogba gross costs us 18-19m, as tax relief isnt applicable with only one year. So it's understandable if the club wants to bet a bit longer on Paul leaving his injury issues behind as the cost for 2nd year is relatively small.

Although at this point you have to wonder if its not better to sell him to Saudi's for 5m or even for free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)