Paul Pogba (26 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
If a footballer can't play football any more every club needs to start getting together in agreement and not fucking signing them

As far as I'm concerned he retired 2 years ago
Why do all clubs have to agree to not signing those players?
I would have been perfectly fine with any other club signing Pogba.
But I guess that, once again, they just had to prove JJ is among the dumbest clubs out there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It's 2023 and you still twerking on that terrorist's dick. Unbelievable.
Some are still twerking on Allegri’s. You know who you are.

- - - Updated - - -

almost a month to understand whether he can be at the team's disposal :rofl:i wish we could just sack him asap

Jj’s reheated soup approach works out wonderfully yet again.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Das it mane.

I refuse to believe that professional footballer contracts don't have a fitness clause that would let us drop him if unavailable for a certain % of games. We're literally paying him and paying for an ostensibly world class medical team to nurse him back to health and getting zero in return.

They absolutely should but the problem is for it to work every big team would need to agree to these clauses. But teams (ourselves included) would rather have the opportunity to steal players like this and gamble on fixing them. So what happens is such a clause would just chase players away from you

It's pathetic, even if you injure yourself in a normal job, after paying for treatment and rehabilitation eventually you get the boot if you can not do your job. Pogba literally can't do the one thing he has to do and we're giving him millions for the privilege.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Disappointing thinking he be back at full strength by now. After a year and not 100% must be like most are saying he's physically finished. What was it a meniscus tear? Guess even with surgery sounds like might always be there hindering his movement.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Das it mane.

I refuse to believe that professional footballer contracts don't have a fitness clause that would let us drop him if unavailable for a certain % of games. We're literally paying him and paying for an ostensibly world class medical team to nurse him back to health and getting zero in return.
There's talk about having similar clauses in these contracts by definition. But obviously part of a footballer's value is his brand and the amount of money he generates. Pogba hasn't played for us, but he probably has still made us a bit of money.

At this point I'm just sad about it really. I think the guy probably wants to play. I mean, surely playing is more fun than rehabbing. If he's still not fit now, I think his body is gone and we won't see him get back to anywhere near his former level.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
There's talk about having similar clauses in these contracts by definition. But obviously part of a footballer's value is his brand and the amount of money he generates. Pogba hasn't played for us, but he probably has still made us a bit of money.

At this point I'm just sad about it really. I think the guy probably wants to play. I mean, surely playing is more fun than rehabbing. If he's still not fit now, I think his body is gone and we won't see him get back to anywhere near his former level.
Good and level-headed post :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

(not sarcasm)

- - - Updated - - -

What does this guy do for a living?
Posts on Tuz as @singus

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
i dont think i can forgive the management for taking him back , knowing his injury records in United if he doesnt play more than 50% of the games this season.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I like Pogba but he needs to stfu & come back angrier than ever on the pitch. Let the actions do your talking. Crossing my fingers that you are mended & will soon join the team. As for Bonucci gtfo. Don't be that guy that over stays their welcome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)