Paul Pogba (27 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If a footballer can't play football any more every club needs to start getting together in agreement and not fucking signing them

As far as I'm concerned he retired 2 years ago
Thats what i was going to say. He alteady looked semi retired when we bought him.

Now i have no doubt that his body cant cope with it anymore and he seriously needs to consider retirement or make peace with his reality and lower his demands (will not happen).

Seriously, he is ready to retire and we are paying millions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
It’s funny how people are still surprised by it.
The guy has been finished years ago, still people thought it’s a good idea signing him on 4 years and 8-10 net lol

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
If a footballer can't play football any more every club needs to start getting together in agreement and not fucking signing them

As far as I'm concerned he retired 2 years ago
Das it mane.

I refuse to believe that professional footballer contracts don't have a fitness clause that would let us drop him if unavailable for a certain % of games. We're literally paying him and paying for an ostensibly world class medical team to nurse him back to health and getting zero in return.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Him and paratici are the two worst things to ever happen to juve.

Tici is definitely worser though

Juve recovered better and quicker after Calciopoli than after all of Tici and Binis transfers

Worse in what sense? Did Paratici sign Kean for 30 mill? Actually he did the opposite did Paratici sign an injury prone Pogba on huge wages? No. Give me signing Chiesa over Kean any day. At least paratici got rid of allegri the first time. Bini and co helped bring him back and stuck with a death sentence

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Worse in what sense? Did Paratici sign Kean for 30 mill? Actually he did the opposite did Paratici sign an injury prone Pogba on huge wages? No. Give me signing Chiesa over Kean any day. At least paratici got rid of allegri the first time. Bini and co helped bring him back and stuck with a death sentence
It's 2023 and you still twerking on that terrorist's dick. Unbelievable.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
When you think Allegro wanted to 'build the team around him'

Now wants Lukaku to sink the club even further

Jihadi cancer

- - - Updated - - -

Him and paratici are the two worst things to ever happen to juve.

Tici is definitely worser though

Juve recovered better and quicker after Calciopoli than after all of Tici and Binis transfers

Rehiring Allegro is the worst decision the club has made in the last 10-15 years

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Do I really need to go through all of paraticis bad transfers? Arthur panic alone set us back 5years.

Got rid of Allegri and got us sarri lol…. Sorry both are horrible but Tici really infected our financials….

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Look at that dumb bitch :lol:

Never happened to me before :shifty:
Yeah usually when you're on your knees it's you who ends up painted white

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri the last Juve manager to win the scudetto vs allegri cant even beat monza
Bro I click 'show ignored content' to see what everybody is replying to and my god its worse than I thought.

You have the football understanding of a prepubescent boy. And the arrogant misplaced confidence that comes with it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It’s funny how people are still surprised by it.
The guy has been finished years ago, still people thought it’s a good idea signing him on 4 years and 8-10 net lol

Only Morons and most likely allegri lovers wanted him here (and i mention allegri lovers because that breed of human being goes against all reason)

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
ATM I'd rather have technically dumb players like Bentancur or even Sturaro occupying a spot in the squad. At least they can play and are useful for rotation purpose.

Now I'm 100% sure he won't make the squad for the CL group stage. Wait we aren't playing in CL this season.:cry:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah usually when you're on your knees it's you who ends up painted white

- - - Updated - - -

Bro I click 'show ignored content' to see what everybody is replying to and my god its worse than I thought.

You have the football understanding of a prepubescent boy. And the arrogant misplaced confidence that comes with it.
I hope you don't ignore another season of allegri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)