Paul Pogba (46 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
SURELY there is something in player contracts that says if the player is not available for selection for a certain % of games in a season the club has the right to rescind?

Did Man City not pursue that with Tevez when he went AWOL?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Xperd is right about his line up part tho
lineup was criticized when it looked like we'd start with miretti, fagioli and locatelli

lineup is always criticized when cuadrado starts

and now it's apparently too strong for a team that's fighting for survival lol. tuz is unplayable, we should write cds, we always find something irrelevant to bitch about

but let me ask you something. what is the ideal date to start an injury prone player after gradually giving him 5 - 10 - 20 minutes? sevilla, a potential extra time, high intensity, high stake game? next season? or let's just bitch about the fact that we signed him and it was a mistake?

- - - Updated - - -

SURELY there is something in player contracts that says if the player is not available for selection for a certain % of games in a season the club has the right to rescind?

Did Man City not pursue that with Tevez when he went AWOL?
injuries aren't a just cause to rescind a contract. going awol is

our only realistic chance is a termination by mutual consent

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I agree that our fitness team and medical team is a joke. I also think Allegri needs to go. But how is Pogba his fault? The guy was literally injured before he joined us and in his first few games in pre-season. Allegri’s given him more than a generous amount of time to rest and recuperate.
This. Management giving him a huge salary to bring him on a free was the stupid part. The guy missed like ~75 matches due to injury over the previous 3 seasons before we signed him. No shit he wasn’t going to be reliable here. Lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)