Paul Pogba (20 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If this isn't the only lesson we need to stop recruiting broken players I don't know what to say

We don't have infinite funds to carry these fucking charity cases.
Not only broken players, we recruited a broken/injury prone coach too

Just that his brain is broken/perma-injured. Asshole starts his strongest team against a weakass opponent

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
Release him and refuse to pay a dime for him, simple as that.
He has a contract. We are obligated to pay it in full unless someone buys him from us.
If we refuse we will get our license suspended.

If we release him we need to pay 60 milion(30 to Pogba and 30 in taxes to the Italian government). Our only option is to keep him and hope he recovers and will help the team.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
There is no one to blame for his arrival. We knew it's gambling. If he would stay fit, he would be the best midfielder we got, but he is realy unlucky. At least he was free. Feel sorry for him, he didnt deserved this

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Ever since he came back here with his butchers of coaching staff we've been plagued with injuries
I agree that our fitness team and medical team is a joke. I also think Allegri needs to go. But how is Pogba his fault? The guy was literally injured before he joined us and in his first few games in pre-season. Allegri’s given him more than a generous amount of time to rest and recuperate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)