Paul Pogba (21 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i disagree with people that said his tricks were not neccessary. in those circumstances the seal dribble and the back pass both served a purpose. but beyond that it helps your team build belief and confidence when you have player pulling it off effortlessly with success, and it helps fluster and anger opposition players and make them committ more fouls.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Lol at ppl who cant separate his injury problem with the fact that hes still a class above everyone else in the squad even when hes not 100% yet

Im with @Lion on all the tricks are necessary risk to take to produce game changing moment

As long as he didnt lose it and made us concede a goal, he can take all the risks he want cause HE CAN

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
For allegri's standards he played to good to start next week game.
But then Allegri will have to take him off at 35 minutes. Better to bring him in second half.

- - - Updated - - -

i disagree with people that said his tricks were not neccessary. in those circumstances the seal dribble and the back pass both served a purpose. but beyond that it helps your team build belief and confidence when you have player pulling it off effortlessly with success, and it helps fluster and anger opposition players and make them committ more fouls.
Rather tricks than meaningless passing.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
both passes resulted in forward motion. as opposed to the 1000 passes we have seen cuadrado and sandro and locatelli do backwards. pogba could have easily passed back both times but chose not to. we need players to do this more instead of what allegri wants to do.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Because rabiot is our “best midfielder” thats why this club is at the place it is…
If you do watch the games, rabiot is clearly talented and still have room to grow. He played many good games this season and he changed my mind about him this season (i hated him so much past few seasons). If he can keep the form and consistency and stay motivated, he could easily be one of the best in europe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)