Paul Pogba (189 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
“The last club match Paul Pogba started was 290 days ago against Liverpool

He was subbed after just 10 minutes in that game.” ESPN

By the time he’s back (if that ever happens lol) it will be close to a full year.

This dude is done. Top 5 worst signings
He probably can be injury prone. There is sign when he in Man Utd.
We should fix our recruitment team and focus for who is fit for our team either its young or talented or market opportunity.

Imagine if we spend Pogba's money for Enzo for 10 + 8 m (add ons), lower salary
Di Maria money (wage and signing) for Kvarastkhelia

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This has to be a case for the worst transfer of all time. Which is something considering it didn't cost us anything.
it cost us the wages and agent fees, ~11m per season everything included. that makes him more expensive than rabiot, cuadrado, locatelli, milik or di maria

agreed on the rest, he's been a huge flop so far

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This has to be a case for the worst transfer of all time. Which is something considering it didn't cost us anything.
opportunity cost.

his wages could have gone to some other player transfer.

or you know we could have kept dybala since he is scoring left and right and vlahovic is not.

you are right that he is the worst transfer of all time. no games played and february almost over

Bananaman

May 14, 2020
He will be back and play, it is over.
These small discomforts happens

If another long injury happens, then that is another thing.
He has been struggling with injuries and fitness for about 3 years now, his body is breaking down. He is not going to suddenly be healthy for a full season, he will keep on getting niggles that keep him out for weeks and months.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I hope the new management don't let the marketing department continue to run our transfer market, or more specifically recruit new players. No more Di Maria/Pogba/Ronaldo/Paredes/Costa/Ramsey and so on. If no one wants 'em, it's a sign. Somehow we still end up paying a fortune for these players no one wants. ADM wasn't crazy expensive and when he's up for it he's brilliant. But the dude is old and as we expected he became injury prone.
We've signed interesting players and prospects over the years but they rot on the bench or are shipped away for peanuts. Others are plain average, or, will only be able to play in half capacity under a coach we re-signed after we kicked him out last time for playing football that resembled american football. Truly hope that new management look at the past and learn from it. The new direction to rely on NG is wonderful but forced upon. I hope we stick to it even if the ship steadies.
If Pogba could return to his past self, that would be crazy. I would sing Pogbaies (lullabies) for my kids each night based on him but... I am more likely to become a millionaire on the lottery.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Pogba would remain at #Juventus even without playing in Europe. Il Polpo wanted to find himself and repay the trust regardless of the scenarios. In the meantime he's accelerating his return: the objective is #Nantes.

[#Tuttosport via Mirko Nicolino]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 181)