Paul Pogba (70 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Really annoyed by this transfer so far. Huge announcement, lots of haircuts, lots of promises, many promotional pics posing with a cool face in a juve shirt.
On the field we got absoultely nothing out of him and we desperately need some positives.

It's all good, if (big IF) he actually delivers.
I fear that he'll fail here too, but i hope badly to be wrong on this one...

An I swear, if he gets fit for the world cup, plays it and gets injured, we should strap him off his contract and his salary immediately.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i couldn't not comment something cynical so i'll just leave it here:

~translation: latest tests this week were good so next week he'll start training with the squad

Strickland

May 17, 2019
lengthy interview with his agent:

it all happened in April, when Arrivabene and Nedved came to Monte-Carlo to watch the Masters 1000 tennis tournament. They came by here to the office, we chatted a bit, and I said to them, ‘why don’t you sign Pogba?’ And they said ‘Sure! For us it can be done tomorrow, would he come?’ And I said, “Let’s call him.” And that’s how it went….”

sounds like a lot of thought was given to this signing

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
WC or not, I doubt we will see him boosting us this year. I'm really pessimistic about everything though. Just feels like he will do anything to join WC, all to tear up another injury and be out again for a few months. If we had a real medical team and their assessment was 'he's ok' then I would relax but... now it feels like I wouldn't be surprised to see one of our staff members using a stethoscope upside down on a knee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)