Paul Pogba (182 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
For those who say Juve should have made contingency plans and not made Pogba their main signing but also signed someone else to be a reliable Pogba 'replacement' in case of injury - can you please tell me who that name is outside of splashing money on an SMS type player?

First of all - Juve wouldn't have been able to sign Pogba if he wasn't in decline at Utd and if he didn't have injury problems. He would've demanded double the salary and would've been able to choose any club in the world. It was a risk that had to be made because we needed a player like him.

Second of all - Juve does not have the money, space or appeal to sign a player who is 70-80% of Pogba at his best to sit on the bench in case Pogba gets injured. RM can do that, Juventus cannot. Many clubs won't be able to have a player better than Rabiot on their bench.

Third of all - what happened to all the Fagioli support? Many here blame Max for not trusting young players more but when a young player is positioned to be in a bigger role because of an injury like Pogba's then those same people are the first to say club didn't do well to make contingency plans, Fagioli is too young and too inexperienced for such a role etc. Make up your minds.
The answer is someone who can play an attacking type CM and then later switch to flank when needed his name is Xannyolo

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
How does he know...? All of the doctors said he needs surgery and now all of a sudden it is not too serious? This guy is full of shit.
How do we know the doctors said he need surgery? Can you show me a quote from a doctor Pogba visited? One is Juventus doctors, another one is doctor Bertrand Sonnery-Cotte. What did they say?

It's all based on what media reports, now Agresti seem to got new information from his sources, true or false let's see.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I am not, thats why I think no one knows shit about his injury. Every other day different news about him.

There were some quotes from some doctors that was saying that he should have taken the operation. Again, dunno if true. Lets hope it will end well.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I am not, thats why I think no one knows shit about his injury. Every other day different news about him.

There were some quotes from some doctors that was saying that he should have taken the operation. Again, dunno if true. Lets hope it will end well.
Every other day there is different news from shady sources or twitter medical experts but what is also obvious is that certain fans seem to only want to believe or follow the bad news and worst case scenario’s assumptions while giving little credibility to any optimistic news or other paralel reporting which states that there is yet anything clear and is hard to tell exactly how long it will take as it depends from case to case and player to player.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully this latest rumors are true and he will be back much sooner rather than later, although i generally agree it’s a long shot and him having fitness issues throughout the season is still a real possibility, but it’s way too early to be sure of anything and he could just as well play on and be fit for majority of the games.

Last edited:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
pogbs will avoid as many games as possible and will be injured while playing with this NT, we will be playing his salary and getting some nice pictures with him training

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 171)