Paul Pogba (71 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Small backstory - Paul #Pogba , present at the match organized by Ronaldinho and Roberto Carlos, answered with a smile to those who asked him if his next destination will be #Juve . Not long to wait anymore.
[Mirko Di Natale]

POGBACK

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Small backstory - Paul #Pogba , present at the match organized by Ronaldinho and Roberto Carlos, answered with a smile to those who asked him if his next destination will be #Juve . Not long to wait anymore.
[Mirko Di Natale]

POGBACK
I start to wonder is this true or just summer shit transfer market news !

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I wouldn’t be surprised if He signs for Inter at this point. Inda are owning us in this this mercato… it’s painful to watch
Have they registered anyone yet? So far I've heard they already secured Lukaku, Dybala, and Bremer.

You guys should stop buying La Gazzetta shit. It's owned by Cairo (Torino FC owner) and located in Milan.

It was the same last year. Lukaku was supposed to be replaced by Vlahovic and eventually it was Tucu Correa on loan and 36yo Dzeko lol

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Have they registered anyone yet? So far I've heard they already secured Lukaku, Dybala, and Bremer.

You guys should stop buying La Gazzetta shit. It's owned by Cairo (Torino FC owner) and located in Milan.

It was the same last year. Lukaku was supposed to be replaced by Vlahovic and eventually it was Tucu Correa on loan and 36yo Dzeko lol
Lukaku yes
Dybala almost certain
Bremer is actually close to Tottenham from what I heard. There is a lot of interest in him and EPL is all over him

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

Well, last info comes directly from Marotta - they are working on Bremer, Dybala and Lukaku - he confirmed it. When Marotta confirms something its 90 % done and will probably happen.
He also said they will do sacrifices in the defense - meaning Skriniar is probably gone. For me Skriniar makes 80 % of their stability in defense, so lets see how this goes.
Marotta also confirmed Mkhitiryan and Onana are done.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Well, last info comes directly from Marotta - they are working on Bremer, Dybala and Lukaku - he confirmed it. When Marotta confirms something its 90 % done and will probably happen.
He also said they will do sacrifices in the defense - meaning Skriniar is probably gone. For me Skriniar makes 80 % of their stability in defense, so lets see how this goes.
very solid mercato for them. Dybala Lukaku Lautaro, It's scary if all three are in good shape .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
very solid mercato for them. Dybala Lukaku Lautaro, It's scary if all three are in good shape .
i still have a hope that they wil have to choose only one of Dybala and Lukaku. Its strange that Dybala would accept anything lower than 7m after trying to milk us so hard, but I guess he is trying to take revenge on us.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Let's see. Both Skriniar and de Vrij have their contracts expire in 2023 so it might be difficult to cash in. I see rumors of Skriniar going for 70mln. Good luck with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 53)