Paul Pogba (79 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sign him already. Its not as we have a super midfield and only need to pick the best option there is.. The guy is clearly much better than everything we have and he is free. No reason for it to not go through.
I heard of rumours of both Pogba and SMS but lets be real - Its not going to happen

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Starting to warm up to the idea of him coming back. Will fucking suck if he is the only midfield option we pick up and we sell some leaving us in even worse shape.

He can't be worse than the ones we want to ditch and if there is even a CHANCE he can get his Juve form back, then may as well give it a shot.

LOL at us getting him for free again. Not sure who else to pair him and locatelli up with. Gonna be McKennie next season IMO.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Starting to warm up to the idea of him coming back. Will fucking suck if he is the only midfield option we pick up and we sell some leaving us in even worse shape.

He can't be worse than the ones we want to ditch and if there is even a CHANCE he can get his Juve form back, then may as well give it a shot.

LOL at us getting him for free again. Not sure who else to pair him and locatelli up with. Gonna be McKennie next season IMO.
If he is our only mid signing Zakaria is definitely the guy

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Pogba, Locatelli, Zakaria are good players, even Mckennie could be very useful. In the end Allegri needs to find the right mix, that what it comes down to in the end, you need players who complement each other good and work together as a unit.

+ Fagioli, Miretti.

Get rid of Arthur, Rabiot

If possible get another midfielder.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Pogba, Locatelli, Zakaria are good players, even Mckennie could be very useful. In the end Allegri needs to find the right mix, that what it comes down to in the end, you need players who complement each other good and work together as a unit.

+ Fagioli, Miretti.

Get rid of Arthur, Rabiot

If possible get another midfielder.
ExCtly what should be done.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
"I think #Juventus (if they want) can close both #Pogba and #DiMaria this week."

[Momblano - @juventibus ]
I think it is already done but waiting for some final things to happen.
Di Maria - It seems ready for us to make the final decision and Im very positive. Also the no` 7 is now free...
Pogba - I think we are waiting for Dybala to leave and only then it will be announced. He will get the number 10 again (although I would much rather see him with no` 6 or something like that)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Why is he so cringe?
We are too old :D

- - - Updated - - -

He is irrelevant nowadays on a football level, nobody's interested in a documentary about a player that failed to live up to his potential.
If there was a documentary about Balotelli's career I would 100% be interested to watch. Pogba knows how to milk it thats all.

And Balo was actually likeable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)