Paul Pogba (89 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
:sergio:
What I’m to saying is that no midfielder has had more than 9 assists in a season at Juve since Pogba himself in 2015-16.
As to the leadership question, he was basically the leader in the French team during the 2018 World Cup, just look at their dressing room videos. He was also the best player in the World Cup final, doesn’t get any bigger than that.
Pogba was the leader of the French team in the world cup. Now I've truly heard it all :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He's lazy and constantly injured. He's been at top football for more than 10 years now - he's clearly on decline.

I feel the same feeling I had when I had when the Lakers traded for Westbrook. It didn't sound good, but I became hopeful it could work - had mixed feelings as well. But Pogba, unlike Westbrook, at least fits in perfectly - theoretically brings the creativity and flair this team desperately needs.

Hopefully it will have a different ending. We all know this could be a very important signing for the next years or an absolute disaster. I'm just not sure it is the moment for a risk like this, when we are still struggling to clean house from previous similar ones.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
He's lazy and constantly injured. He's been at top football for more than 10 years now - he's clearly on decline.

I feel the same feeling I had when I had when the Lakers traded for Westbrook. It didn't sound good, but I became hopeful it could work - had mixed feelings as well. But Pogba, unlike Westbrook, at least fits in perfectly - theoretically brings the creativity and flair this team desperately needs.

Hopefully it will have a different ending. We all know this could be a very important signing for the next years or an absolute disaster. I'm just not sure it is the moment for a risk like this, when we are still struggling to clean house from previous similar ones.
It isn’t, not logically anyway but one can hope he can at least stay healthy. It feels like we’ve been trying to reconstruct this team for a very long time and always go for the most obvious wrong choices.

I’m staying hopeful though.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Only confirmations for #Pogba to #Juventus . Figures higher than those in circulation, 9-10M per year + bonus + not too demanding signature award. Probably a four-year contract. "

[Momblano - TopCalcio24]

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What is a "dressing room posion"? How do you describe it? And who said this?
Toxic personality. Downs tools. Fosters a negative work environment. Most people have had these types on our teams.

Who said it? Mourinho said it. He fell out with players before but he ne never singled out any player so clearly the way he did Pogba. Former players who have contacts within the dressing room all saying the same thing. Getting Raiola to make destabilizing statements again and again during critical moments of their seasons.

There is a reason United fans can't stand him. They've lived with his antics for 6 years.

Trust me I really hope he turns this around for our sake. His raw talent is incredible. But don't let that optimism cloud your judgment of how he has been for 6 years now. If he retires today, no one will remember him as a leader, neither at Juve nor France nor United. His legacy will be of a toxic player who couldn't be arsed most of the time and wasted his incredible talent.

Can he change that? Totally! I hope that's exactly what he does here and maybe that can be a motivator. But let's not pretend he has been a leader thus far. It's his biggest weakness actually

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)