Paul Pogba (169 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Pogba is still world class, just watch him with France. He don't care about Man U, he's just there to chill. I don't think we will get him, not sure he's even an objective, but if we do I definitely won't be complaining. Put him back with Allegri and his boy Dybala and he will shine again.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
lol he doesn’t play hard for United and doesn’t care but somehow he will for Juve? The team he was too good for?

he only plays well for france because it’s part time and he has Kante covering for him.

his fanboys are deluded
The training regime at United is really relaxed compared to Juve. United has no leaders in the dressing room, unlike Juve (although we’ve a lot of those over the last few years). And the biggest factor- the manager. Ole is a joke of a manager who has no control over his players. Allegri will whoop Pogba’s ass if he gives less than 100%.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
lol he doesn’t play hard for United and doesn’t care but somehow he will for Juve? The team he was too good for?

he only plays well for france because it’s part time and he has Kante covering for him.

his fanboys are deluded
love makes them blind to how a prime Vidal used to bulldoze the midfield so jogba could hang on and look good with his shit workrate..

If it's true he doesn't apply himself because of the methods at United, why the fuck would you want to pay 100m for a dunce who doesn't care for who feeds him? Deluded indeed.
anyone getting Pogba should get him at 30m plus 1/3 his wages so they could afford to buy him some WC bodyguards.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The training regime at United is really relaxed compared to Juve. United has no leaders in the dressing room, unlike Juve (although we’ve a lot of those over the last few years). And the biggest factor- the manager. Ole is a joke of a manager who has no control over his players. Allegri will whoop Pogba’s ass if he gives less than 100%.
Mourinho whips players asses and couldn’t do shit with Pogba. He is not some kid anymore, he’s almost 29, supposed to be a leader of that United team, but instead clowns around the pitch like a preening peacock, losing the ball, walking back, putting in shit effort, and acting like an imbecile. He’s been there 6 years and hasn’t been anywhere near world class for 5 of them. I have zero faith this lazy sod could consistently put in class performances anywhere and for the money he wants, no thank you. Get me a Barella type, young, hungry, very hardworking, and talented, on reasonable wages. Not this lazy overrated overpaid turd. If he comes I’ll cheer for him to get back to his best, but I doubt he will.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I mean he had like four managers at United so far, neither one could get 100% out of him. You gotta have some intrinsic motivation to do your best and succeed, can’t put it all on the manager

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Mourinho whips players asses and couldn’t do shit with Pogba. He is not some kid anymore, he’s almost 29, supposed to be a leader of that United team, but instead clowns around the pitch like a preening peacock, losing the ball, walking back, putting in shit effort, and acting like an imbecile. He’s been there 6 years and hasn’t been anywhere near world class for 5 of them. I have zero faith this lazy sod could consistently put in class performances anywhere and for the money he wants, no thank you. Get me a Barella type, young, hungry, very hardworking, and talented, on reasonable wages. Not this lazy overrated overpaid turd. If he comes I’ll cheer for him to get back to his best, but I doubt he will.
Genius Mourinho couldn’t even figure out Pogbas position, I’d hardly use him as some sort of example of “if he couldn’t work with him he couldn’t work with anyone”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)