Paul Pogba (61 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
But that 10 match run 3 years ago at ManU. He was true leader that we are missing. :tuttosport:
I see you do your best to catch me on dirty water ...:lol: U enjoy it...Mr. Rugani Fan ...

You forget yourself ..how stubborn you were to say how talented Rugnai was ...

then you come here ,,,catch few lines from my post ...think you smart

Even when he was here he needed our other midfielders to hold his hand. He's many things, but a leader he's not.
He was young ,,,but I think we gave him No. 10 that time ...was not enough he is a leader for us ?...if the club recognize this

but post ironic ...shit on that ...

he is a Rugani fan previously ...I expect everything from him

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I see you do your best to catch me on dirty water ...:lol: U enjoy it...Mr. Rugani Fan ...

You forget yourself ..how stubborn you were to say how talented Rugnai was ...

then you come here ,,,catch few lines from my post ...think you smart

He was young ,,,but I think we gave him No. 10 that time ...was not enough he is a leader for us ?...if the club recognize this

but post ironic ...shit on that ...

he is a Rugani fan previously ...I expect everything from him

Ahh yes, being a fan of a young player and hoping he turns out good at the club. What a sin. The difference between you and me being that once it showed Rugani’s development had stalled and he was becoming worse and worse, I recognized I was wrong about him and said he isn’t anywhere near good enough for Juventus.

Whereas once it started to show that Paratici was shit and not good enough for Juventus, you (and badass) continue to this day to defend him and blame everyone and everything else for his constant failings and his turning Juve from a domestic double winning, CL finalist into a 4th place in Serie A squad. Thank god our board wised up and sacked the bumbling incompetent turd.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Ahh yes, being a fan of a young player and hoping he turns out good at the club. What a sin. The difference between you and me being that once it showed Rugani’s development had stalled and he was becoming worse and worse, I recognized I was wrong about him and said he isn’t anywhere near good enough for Juventus.

Whereas once it started to show that Paratici was shit and not good enough for Juventus, you (and badass) continue to defend him and blame everyone and everything else for his constant failings and his turning Juve from a domestic double winning, CL finalist into a 4th place in Serie A squad. Thank god our board wised up and sacked the bumbling incompetent turd.
shut up... u still rugani fan...

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

Whereas once it started to show that Paratici was shit and not good enough for Juventus, you (and badass) continue to this day to defend him and blame everyone and everything else for his constant failings and his turning Juve from a domestic double winning, CL finalist into a 4th place in Serie A squad. Thank god our board wised up and sacked the bumbling incompetent turd.
Post Ironic is a Tuz Scout :tuttosport:

Rugani is your first recruit:tuttosport::tuttosport:

You have zero eye for talent ....

You also hate Fabio ... Man you the worst ...:lol:

Football is not for you ...i advise you here ...better you be carpenter ..:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Post Ironic is a Tuz Scout :tuttosport:

Rugani is your first recruit:tuttosport::tuttosport:

You have zero eye for talent ....

You also hate Fabio ... Man you the worst ...:lol:

Football is not for you ...i advise you here ...better you be carpenter ..:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:
:lol:

Every sane Juventus fan is happy to get rid of the incompetent bumbler Tootsie. You lost your mind since he got shit-canned or what?

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Let's bring him here to be a hair/dab model and pray before matches that bums still don't realize that in reality he is a 100m Rabiot.
Twice a year he will score from outside against big opponents like spezia and torino.
Can't defend for his size for shit, nothing special in passing range, average positional sense..with all that hype and size and strength and price tag this loser doesn't even have the intensity of veratti or hustle of sturaro..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)