Paul Pogba (100 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Your dad should have remained gay the night your were conceived so there'd be one less internet troll around :D
Habibi, your dad was so gay that Freddie Mercury sued him about copyright infringements.

Pogba is not the player that sed to be, just see the EL final where Cavani makes full out of him.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Your dad is so gay that if you show a picture of him to the citizens of Greenwich Village they call the riot police habibi
Lmao now THAT was a gay comeback, I bet Greenwich village is better than your original village, no more tripping over in your flip flops in the sand habibi

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I should put you in my mind before i write a post here from now on :lol:.......Sniper ya manyak :grin:

I saw about 10 games after MU fired Mou .....Pogba was a Hyper Manic ...leading MU to grind results ..Goals ...build attack ...assisting others

defending ....then later something happen with OGS and everything go back to Zero ...

and in last post i said he is full of problems and shit ...and i refuse his coming back here

The Tuz Post Sniper ...:grin:

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
You may be gay but you're right, Pogba is not worth it.
Someone please ban this guy.

- - - Updated - - -

I should put you in my mind before i write a post here from now on :lol:.......Sniper ya manyak :grin:

I saw about 10 games after MU fired Mou .....Pogba was a Hyper Manic ...leading MU to grind results ..Goals ...build attack ...assisting others

defending ....then later something happen with OGS and everything go back to Zero ...

and in last post i said he is full of problems and shit ...and i refuse his coming back here

The Tuz Post Sniper ...:grin:
He is a not a leader, bro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)