Paul Pogba (168 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Never have I seen a player more in need of a change in scenery, yet hes seemingly not forcing a move. Maybe he doesn’t care about football anymore and is content as long as the fat paychecks keep coming in. What a waste.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Never have I seen a player more in need of a change in scenery, yet hes seemingly not forcing a move. Maybe he doesn’t care about football anymore and is content as long as the fat paychecks keep coming in. What a waste.
He tried but Man Utd seemingly dont care about their players happiness.. Maybe this is the reason why they suck so bad...
Anyway next summer will be key as its either negotiating or losing him on a free transfer..

- - - Updated - - -

His attitude is quite bad. even if United sucks he should be able to play much better than that and lead by example. Doesn't have a good head on his shoulders
He doesnt possess the best mentality and the Man Utd performances are affected by it but I cant really blame him after crying about leaving for some years now and Man Utd just dont give a damn about his wishes - Its like the opposite of what we were (and maybe still are)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He tried but Man Utd seemingly dont care about their players happiness.. Maybe this is the reason why they suck so bad...
Anyway next summer will be key as its either negotiating or losing him on a free transfer..

- - - Updated - - -

He doesnt possess the best mentality and the Man Utd performances are affected by it but I cant really blame him after crying about leaving for some years now and Man Utd just dont give a damn about his wishes - Its like the opposite of what we were (and maybe still are)
Can’t blame him? 100% blame is on him. He chose this move. They were a dumpster fire post-Ferguson and he still chose to force a move there. And he’s behaved like a clown for the vast majority of his time there. He may have been a world class player when he left and again in summer ‘18, but he’s behaved like a lazy sack of shit primadonna for his entire time at United.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Can’t blame him? 100% blame is on him. He chose this move. They were a dumpster fire post-Ferguson and he still chose to force a move there. And he’s behaved like a clown for the vast majority of his time there. He may have been a world class player when he left and again in summer ‘18, but he’s behaved like a lazy sack of shit primadonna for his entire time at United.
+ dat disrespectful transfer saga before he left.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I'd take him back because of the undeniable talent but I fear the negative attitude and bad habits have metastasized in him he might be beyond saving. If it was 1 or 2 bad years I could see it as an anomaly or just a hiccup. But more and more this looks like his normal. His time at Juve and the World Cup were the anomaly.

I wouldnt break the bank for him anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)