Paul Pogba (39 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Give me a single player actually made it in MU?

the environment is toxic And OS failed a while ago ... Morinho time also past it as a coach ...

If Pogba signed he will burn the field here ...
I know manU is shit, but he decided to go there in first place knowing how that team was... just for the money.

Then, he has struggled to bring his best in that team. I know the enviroment is not good and that there could be issues... but Pogba himself is not doing any favors to himself either. And thats on him, not on the team or the coach. He should be proffesional even on bad days,,,, and to me he just seem like he doesnt care anymore.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Hell yes! he was a freak of nature here. So eager, so daring. He wanted to let people know who he was.

Now, i really dont know what he wants or aspire to do with his life, let alone with his football.
When we got him at 19 years old, he had a chip on his shoulder and wanted to give Sir Alex and United the proverbial middle finger by showing them what they messed out on. That kid had that dog mentality in him that said “yeah i’m gonna get mine”. The current incarnation of Pogba doesn’t have that fire in his belly anymore whenever I see him. I’d take this guy back in a heart beat knowing what he’s capable of when he is focused. There is just that fear that the Pogs we’ll be getting back will be the malingerer from utd and not that teenage sensation who aspired to be a golden ball winner.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
When we got him at 19 years old, he had a chip on his shoulder and wanted to give Sir Alex and United the proverbial middle finger by showing them what they messed out on. That kid had that dog mentality in him that said “yeah i’m gonna get mine”. The current incarnation of Pogba doesn’t have that fire in his belly anymore whenever I see him. I’d take this guy back in a heart beat knowing what he’s capable of when he is focused. There is just that fear that the Pogs we’ll be getting back will be the malingerer from utd and not that teenage sensation who aspired to be a golden ball winner.
Pretty much what i think. He seems like he doesnt have any aspiration at all and is in the top of the world. And i doubt a scudetto nd a coppa italia can reignite his ambition.
I dont even want to mention CL,

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Pogba at Juve = 50 Cent before Get Rich or Die Trying
Pogba at Man U = 50 after Get Rich

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Pogba is still a top player, see World Cup, but Man U is a shitty environment. Hes not completely innocent either, but I just don’t see him having the same issues in Turin were he to return. It’s really just up to him, he pretty much has to force the move because Man U probably does not want to lose him. But if he pushes for it, and tells them he's not renewing, what can they really do?

And you know that fat bastard of his can’t wait to get his hands on another commission check.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I know manU is shit, but he decided to go there in first place knowing how that team was... just for the money.

Then, he has struggled to bring his best in that team. I know the enviroment is not good and that there could be issues... but Pogba himself is not doing any favors to himself either. And thats on him, not on the team or the coach. He should be proffesional even on bad days,,,, and to me he just seem like he doesnt care anymore.
About this money thing... if a company offered you 10x your salary , will you refuse?
You will be out of your mind if you say No!
and Pogba was 23 years dreaming many Ferraris and many lamborghinis !! like any footballer ...

now he knows deep down himself it was a career mistake
Forgive and move on... life is short to remember what happen 4 years ago!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Inconsistency, which at more mature age I tought he would leave behind. Ive been a huge fan of him, but going to United, was a terrible decision. I have no doubt if he had stayed at Juve, he would have been the best midfielder in the world and by quite a margin. Our club has incredible work ethics, which doesnt allow clowning around.

Jul 20, 2012
Inconsistency, which at more mature age I tought he would leave behind. Ive been a huge fan of him, but going to United, was a terrible decision. I have no doubt if he had stayed at Juve, he would have been the best midfielder in the world and by quite a margin. Our club has incredible work ethics, which doesnt allow clowning around.
At this point we should offer him a route back but I wouldn't offer him the wages he makes. Coming back to juve would be a blessing for him

Jul 20, 2012
I dont think its feasible atm due to our current financial situation. We are ok, but barely. Id take him back in a heartbeat though. Maybe next summer...
Yeah I doubt we get him this season but If he did leave for free, I wouldn't be surprised if we got him back. He looks lost, shouldn't have left in the first place. I'll welcome him back but for sure he needs to prove himself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)