Paul Pogba (172 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Only thing Bruno showed him is how to score 75% of your goals from PKs. He scored only 2 from open play.

And what next level did he take them exactly?

Pogba has been playing DLP for 2-3 years now. He doesn't play the same position he played here, doesn't have the same responsibilities and doesn't have the same players around him.
They started scoring more goals and winning more goals since Fernandes started playing. Coincidence? Maybe.

Pogba playing out of his preferred position justifies him jogging around the field while everyone else is running, repeatedly trying ridiculous passes and losing possession in his own third by trying nutmegs?

May 26, 2016
There's no bigger crack we have than a complete, creative midfielder.
True, but putting all finances in one player is not gonna give us a future . We have a lot of work to do in many areas. Rather improve the whole team a lot then improve one area.

In the situation we are in now , bringing in the likes of pogba doesnt even seem realistic money wise

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
They started scoring more goals and winning more goals since Fernandes started playing. Coincidence? Maybe.

Pogba playing out of his preferred position justifies him jogging around the field while everyone else is running, repeatedly trying ridiculous passes and losing possession in his own third by trying nutmegs?
15/23 games they played since he got there were: Brugge and LASK 2x, Copenhagen, Norwich, Derby, Watford, Sheffield, Brighton, Bournmouth, Villa, Southampton, Palace and W Ham.

You're really letting yourself be influenced by a few moments or his weird body language which he always had, even here. He doesn't go forward almost at all anymore, he can afford to jog around when they have possession.

Only players that have a higher passing % than him are GKs, CBs and Matić. He's the midfielder who has been the least dribbled past in their team and only McTominay blocks more shots than him. Only Matić averages more interceptions than him. Only Bruno has more key passes and he's a CAM. PP by far the most dribbles per game and most fouled in midfield.

He is still very, very good. Only now because of his transfer fee people expect him to be perfect every time.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
So we are broke and don't have money to buy cheap-sub-level-serie-a players but we are going after Paul... yep, right

And whoever supporting a trade Paulo-Paul can su.......

Oct 23, 2011
Whats sadder is our current ambition isnt high enough over current Man U to warrant him to go through the trouble of forcing his way out.
Whatever decisions Management makes, they will always have the intention of winning. I just believe Pogba enjoys his life in Manchester, being in an English speaking country appeals to him and the salary is obviously a big deal for him as well. If he would really care about joining a team with winning ambitions he would have found his way out a couple of summers ago. I've watched a few Manu games the last couple of months and the way he was strolling around and being lazy is truly embarrassing for a player with his qualities. I think the sporting aspect comes second for him at this point and that's IMO why we have to pass on him. Having said all of that, he is obviously still 10x better than any player we have in midfield and I am sure if the opportunity arises management would jump on the opportunity of bringing him back.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I used to love him , but it's time to move on , he didn't progress at all , actually he might have downgraded.

We should look for fresh players I would take Zaniolo over Pogba without a doubt, at this point even Aouar (and I've seen him only3 times)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I used to love him , but it's time to move on , he didn't progress at all , actually he might have downgraded.

We should look for fresh players I would take Zaniolo over Pogba without a doubt, at this point even Aouar (and I've seen him only3 times)

Reality will be missing out on Zaniolo and Aouar and bringing back Pogba when he’s 30.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Again, we don't even have money to buy a MF for a mid-tavle or even relegate serie a Team but we were considering go for Paul., yep right.

Fat bastard said it. Pogba is gonna stay in MANU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)