Paul Pogba (168 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
That won't happen, he knows if he doesn't renews United will bench him for the entire season and he'll miss the EURO's because of it.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
50M to :mino:

Haaland in 2022 :diculo:
Yeah, around 30-50 mils. for sure and higher wages but it's still a bargain.

We get Pogs in his prime and Donna who is Italian and always had the Italian NT GK, we own that spot, it's ours everyone should get over it to including Juve fans, he's younger and better than Scz-knee by a mile and will continue to grow. If some one can't see on which level is il mio ragazzo Donna, and what will he become then I'm sorry do not watch football watch naruto kawai shit fucking alt-right incels, i'm currently stuck on the Serbian borther I'm on my way to Italia with my sports camell dont make me come there and slap your ays so hard your sorry masochistic ays will ask for another one.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah, around 30-50 mils. for sure and higher wages but it's still a bargain.

We get Pogs in his prime and Donna who is Italian and always had the Italian NT GK, we own that spot, it's ours everyone should get over it to including Juve fans, he's younger and better than Scz-knee by a mile and will continue to grow. If some one can't see on which level is il mio ragazzo Donna, and what will he become then I'm sorry do not watch football watch naruto kawai shit fucking alt-right incels, i'm currently stuck on the Serbian borther I'm on my way to Italia with my sports camell dont make me come there and slap your ays so hard your sorry masochistic ays will ask for another one.
Eh, OK... :shifty:

But yeah, it makes perfect sense to go for both

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Sandro and Douglas Costa + obligation 20m next year for Pogba. United badly need a LB and RW.

If not, yet at least 2 other Europa League adventures waiting for Pog.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he's been gone 4 years. and in those 4 years he has been khedira level for manu. stop living in past boys.

he is similar to gotze. had great seasons in dortmund. gets signed by bayern. has uninspiring club performances boosted by world cup win. returns to dortmund for a forgetable end to top level career.

avoid this has been. and thats what he is. a has been still living based off reputation in 2015

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Loved Pogs when he was here and always defended him against his detractors, but shit, he hasn’t improved or progressed as a player at all in the 4 years he’s been at united. If anything, he’s actually become worse. He has’t taken that next step up in his career that many expected him to when he became the center piece of United’s project. Its probably because of the circus atmosphere of that club and the lack of structure that we provided him at Juve when he was surrounded by vets and solid pros. If we can take him back on a cut price deal or better yet for free once again at Uniteds expense :lol: I’d be all for it, but he’s not worth splurging the budget on.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2014
Loved Pogs when he was here and always defended him against his detractors, but shit, he hasn’t improved or progressed as a player at all in the 4 years he’s been at united. If anything, he’s actually become worse. He has’t taken that next step up in his career that many expected him to when he became the center piece of United’s project. Its probably because of the circus atmosphere of that club and the lack of structure that we provided him at Juve when he was surrounded by vets and solid pros. If we can take him back on a cut price deal or better yet for free once again at Uniteds expense :lol: I’d be all for it, but he’s not worth splurging the budget on.
Pogba was on such a nice trajectory, got the #10, and then decided to go to a club that was in complete flux not even in the champions league. It’s incredible how bad that move was for his career. His contract ends next year so why hasn’t he left yet? Tell United you’re not going to resign and leave for peanuts. If manure is too stubborn to sell, then they’re just stupid. We saw those 30 seconds of Pogba in social media. He doesn’t want to be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 26, 2014
Pogba was on such a nice trajectory, got the #10, and then decided to go to a club that was in complete flux not even in the champions league. It’s incredible how bad that move was for his career. His contract ends next year so why hasn’t he left yet? Tell United you’re not going to resign and leave for peanuts. If manure is too stubborn to sell, then they’re just stupid. We saw those 30 seconds of Pogba in social media. He doesn’t want to be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe United have the option to extend his contract for one more year.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Too bad that mashitUTD are probably unwilling to accept a loan + option/obligation for him, would've perhaps been the only way i could imagine him ever returning other than eventually ofc in his 30's as a free agent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)