Paul Pogba (118 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I had the the United-West Ham game on while working from home today. Pogba was downright abysmal. I don't know if he is worth the transfer fee and wages now. He's now 27 and the whole "hasn't reached his potential" excuse just doesn't work for him anymore.
He definitely isn't. United are very hard to negotiate with because they don't need the money.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I had the the United-West Ham game on while working from home today. Pogba was downright abysmal. I don't know if he is worth the transfer fee and wages now. He's now 27 and the whole "hasn't reached his potential" excuse just doesn't work for him anymore.
Was terrible v Southampton too

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
As much as I want him back I cant see it happening now. Things have changed and he seems happy to stay..
Better put our efforts with SMS who is good both offensive and defensive wise or get someone like Casemiro.
Even if I think we should go for SMS or the Casemiro type I must admit L.Alberto is also very appealing..

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Man U is going to continue to limp along. For a guy who has won the youth and adult World Cups, I'd say that's a bit of an aspirational let down if you asked me.

Oct 23, 2011
I think he lacks the true hunger and dedication to make the most out of his career. From watching his recent games it quite striking how casual he plays, strolling around the pitch and not imposing himself enough to make a real impact on the game. He's always been like this tbh but Conte and Allegri got much more out of him than he is showing right now.

He is not worth the fee and salary if he doesn't have a manager that demands hard work or isn't surrounded by players that won't tolerate such behavior. With his talent, if he is satisfied with fighting for a top4 finish, then that's probably all you need to know about his ambitions. He probably has one way out of Manu because no one will pay his transfer fee and that is by not extending his contract.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think he lacks the true hunger and dedication to make the most out of his career. From watching his recent games it quite striking how casual he plays, strolling around the pitch and not imposing himself enough to make a real impact on the game. He's always been like this tbh but Conte and Allegri got much more out of him than he is showing right now.

He is not worth the fee and salary if he doesn't have a manager that demands hard work or isn't surrounded by players that won't tolerate such behavior. With his talent, if he is satisfied with fighting for a top4 finish, then that's probably all you need to know about his ambitions. He probably has one way out of Manu because no one will pay his transfer fee and that is by not extending his contract.
This is the truth tobe honest. He is too casual and not into it. Also when things go south, he loses it and starts blaming his teammates. I hated this from him.

To be honest, skillwise and physicality, he is all what we need.... but in mentality and ambition, he coudnt be further of what we need right now.

This is the end of the road for Pogba-Juventus.

I hope everyone makes their mind alreayd and accept this from now on.

Next.

Jan 22, 2016
Manchester qualifying for CL doesn't mean anything. The guy was in fifa best 11 here and winning cups left and right but left everything for a team fighting for UCL qualification.
If he thinks he needs to change his team, he would do it in a heart beat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)